The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sasha D
i hav my belly piercd twice if thats unusual...

Yeah, that's pretty unusual.
I have 5 ear piercings and I'm planning on getting the back of my neck done, cos it looks gorgeous. Hurts like buggery, I'm told.
Reply 21
suspicious_fish
I have 5 ear piercings and I'm planning on getting the back of my neck done, cos it looks gorgeous. Hurts like buggery, I'm told.

The back of your neck!?! Shit, that must hurt.
How does it stay in?
I've ogt my ears done and my belly button, want my tongue pierced too but think I might get chucked out as I wasn't even supposed to get my belly done. Quite funny actually, my parents had said,

"While you're living under this roof you will not get your belly button pierced"

So then I moved into my sisters for a couple of days and got it done!! He He!
Kept it a secret for about 6 months until one false movement at dinner showed a glimpse of metal and BOOM...the argument began!
Reply 22
Piercings are a turn off to me - other than on the earlobes. But that is a totally personal opinion.
Reply 23
I'm remarkably normal... Ears and tummy :smile:

A girl at my college has the "web" of her hand done, (in between the thumb and first finger) aswell as the casm of her throat... (The soft bit at the bottom of your throat)

Ickity! :eek: Makes me squirm... Oh well, each to their own :smile:

Dreama xxx
Reply 24
I wouldnt get any piercings myself. i dont think guys look that good with them.

my friend tried to pierce his ear with a dart (ie dartboard dart) whilst drunk at a party lol

another friend who has her nose pierced recently had a cold. she informed me it was possible to blow snot bubbles ha ha :tongue:
Reply 25
Do any of you remember at little kiddies grades someone coming up to you at little lunch and saying "UhMaa! Sally Smith's pierced her own ear with a compass and now shes stuck to her desk."

I have my ears pierced on the lobes and up the top once on one ear with tiny-tiny-tinyest diamond stud you have ever seen, it looks like a little diamond fairy has sprinkled her glitter on me. And thats it. I know a chick who has every single part of her ear pierced and a lot of people seem to have those massive stretching things in , they eventyally stretch your earlobe so a 10c piece could pass thorugh it.

I dont reckon i would get anythign else done. Piercing on guys looks tacky.
ive had my tongue pierced for over a year and my parents still dont no so if you want one that wont get you into trouble do that u can just pretend to be moody for a while so you dont have to speak to them! but if your with someone who has their tongue pierced both clashing tis kinda sore if yours is just new!
Reply 27
sparkly-ruby
ive had my tongue pierced for over a year and my parents still dont no so if you want one that wont get you into trouble do that u can just pretend to be moody for a while so you dont have to speak to them! but if your with someone who has their tongue pierced both clashing tis kinda sore if yours is just new!

how could they not know?
Reply 28
starry
how could they not know?

i´ve had my tongue pierced for 5 months now and my mom hasn´t seen it....its pretty easy to hide. but the first week after i got it was awful i couldn´t eat or speak properly so i went and spent the weekend with a friend and then i pretended i had a relly busy week at school, i told my mom i had tests every day and that she couldn´t talk to me because i needed to concentrate. :biggrin:
As a brass instrument player I have a hatred for lip piercings. urgh.

MB
Reply 30
I have two piercings in my ears nowadays, but it used to be 3 plus one at the top. I also used to have my belly button and my nipple. Took the nipple one out because it caused a lump in my breast (build up of milk) and took the belly button one out when I saw what happened to my pregnant mates stomach.. talk about stretch mark!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 31
I have my ears done, but wouldn't have any other piercings......
Reply 32
I have one set of ear piercings and that's it. I quite like nose studs, but wouldn't get any myself. I absolutely LOVE eyebrow piercings on guys. I have no idea why, but I just think it looks gorgeous.

A friend of mine at school got the bit between her breasts pierced. OWWW!!! Surely there's hardly any flesh there to pierce? :eek:
Reply 33
love_4_ducks
how far would u lot go for a piercing? i have only got my ears done but i would like my belly done one day!!!! anyone got unsual piercings or want a unusal one?

:biggrin: I have got ears,nose,bottom lip,belly button,eyebrow and tongue pierced. it looks great and i am thinking of having another in my right ear.
everyone i know thinks they look great, they go with my look because i am a punk and i love it, i wear chains and buckles and zips , i love metal clinking around, i like the feel of it and the sound of it cos i am strange :biggrin:
Hmm. I have 11 piercings. I used to have 12, but i took one out.

I have... 3 holes in each ear, my tragus, my labret, my tongue, my nipple and my navel done. I used to have the bottom of my navel done as well, but it wouldn't heal properly and was bugging me so i took it out. I was also thinking of getting a nape piercing done, but decided not to, as they have a tendency to grow out, and staples look painful.

Since i was 14, i've spent more than £300 on piercings and tattoos. I have two tattoos as well, but none of my piercings are obvious or big - i wear a tiny little stud in my labret, and the rest you can't really see, apart from my ears. My tattoos aren't big, and they're in fairly discreet places. *shrugs* I like them, though i haven't had one done for over 18 months. But it's an aesthetic thing, and some people just don't like them, just like i don't like modern art :tongue:
marina183
The back of your neck!?! Shit, that must hurt.
How does it stay in?

It's a barbel that goes in and out - not a "through" piercing, an "in and out" one. I think it goes quite deep. Trying to pluck up the courage....
wud ne one here consider piercing their genitals??
Reply 37
suspicious_fish

euwww, don't get it done!!! Ive seen pictures and it freaks me out!

I used to have four peircings on each ear but tok em out and now have one... they grow out but have ickle scars :frown:
Reply 38
I have 2 piercings in each ear, first set done age 7 and the second when I was 12. I considered for a long time getting the top of my ear done, but decided against it, and was going to get my navel done but then I gave up swimming for a while and put weight on, so i decided not to get that one done either.

I wouldn't get anything else pierced now, I'm quite happy just having my ears done.
SpAnIsH_fLy
wud ne one here consider piercing their genitals??

Yeah, it's crossed my mind.

Latest

Trending

Trending