The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..BM..
one question for everyone...

it takes 8 men 10 hours to build a wall....
how many hours will it take for 4 men to build it??

socho socho!!! :smile: haha....

But it's already built :s-smilie:

Unless you're building a new one; then surely it's 20hours?

I think. .-.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Freedom! :smile:
Original post by Revent
That's not the point :wink: The point is he HASN'T! :mmm: :giggle: It's just basically a friendship between two people who don't have the balls to take it a step further :laugh:

and how am I a rebel? :wink:

Wow, that is a nice hospital! :lol: Well, we have the new royal london hospital :wink: Way better :biggrin: But we is limited to a week.

I think a year means he doesn't have the balls to take it any further :mmm: What's the difference between that and a normal friendship and stuff?

Dunno, it was in America :tongue: but they beat me bad :lol: That specific beating was the worst, but I had similar all the time :giggle: Didn't teach me a thing because I just got on their nerves more :lol: (and cried like a baby :giggle: )

Original post by Revent
Well, I've seen a surgery from the 'viewing' room :tongue: but not actually inside the operating theatre. :smile: Trust me, they're so boring :lol: I find it a lot more fun to look at a book and learn the anatomy before looking at an actual body first :giggle:

Well, I'm not sure if hugging is keeping it halal :wink: and it kinda is if you want it to be a relationship rather than friendship :lol: Otherwise, not much difference, I hug (some) of my friends every now and then, but that doesn't make it a relationship :lol:

Dunno but they did it :tongue: and 3 boys actually ran away :giggle: One day, after fajr, they packed their bags, got onto a coach and went all the way down to brooklyn :laugh:

I'm not really rebellious :wink: Just gotta keep an image to impress girls who I'd never even consider dating (Pakistani's :tongue: ) :mmm:

oh wow :O my local hosp arenice and let me in and ive seen several surgeries, abit boring but more so because I didnt really know whats happening and because the patient is asleep aha the best was eye surgery :O (although I did faint)
yeah haha!
I didnt mean hugging either :l hmm but like why not just be friends? why do you have to classify yourself as 'in a relationship' then?
ahaha thats so funny! :O what happened to them then?thats crazy! tbh I would have.

well you know what they say, what goes around comes around, so whatever image you give, the truth will show at some point. Hence why people do their research :wink:
Original post by Zeegie
i have no idea....omg i have a reason to live lol!!! :biggrin: hahahah....

yeah besharams :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha life=complete :biggrin:
Can't help it yaara, adat se majboor n that :wink: haha
I'm interview prepping and there's soo much i need to know :/ugh.
On the upside, going trafford next week woo :tongue:
Reply 4924
Original post by Maryb_101
Hahahaha life=complete :biggrin:
Can't help it yaara, adat se majboor n that :wink: haha
I'm interview prepping and there's soo much i need to know :/ugh.
On the upside, going trafford next week woo :tongue:

yeah again, good luck with ur interview :biggrin: i need to do some too lol....but have this bio essay to write as well as french work lool...hahahah trafford centre maybe! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
yeah again, good luck with ur interview :biggrin: i need to do some too lol....but have this bio essay to write as well as french work lool...hahahah trafford centre maybe! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where have you got your interviews? You'll ace em :biggrin:
Bio essay? We don't write any essay in bio lol
Ohyeah im planning on going to The Odeon, see what happens lol
Original post by ..BM..
one question for everyone...

it takes 8 men 10 hours to build a wall....
how many hours will it take for 4 men to build it??

socho socho!!! :smile: haha....

Original post by moonietoot
But it's already built :s-smilie:

Unless you're building a new one; then surely it's 20hours?

I think. .-.

Maybe he was thinking that people will half the number of hours too. thats why he asked?
Reply 4927
Hello :smile: I'm a newbie.
Original post by Elijea

What's cooking good looking? :smile: lool
Threads dead today, otherwise it's usually quite alive.
Reply 4929
Where have you got your interviews? You'll ace em :biggrin:
Bio essay? We don't write any essay in bio lol
Ohyeah im planning on going to The Odeon, see what happens lol

i had one at glasgooo but ive got one for manc in feb loool....unit 5 aqa bio has a 25 marker at the end of the 2hr 15 min paper woopie dooo :/ hey is les mis out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

true say true say, how you doing :smile:
Reply 4931

Haha, nothin' much, just lurking around the forums, quite interesting I must say :p: What about you? :smile:

Aww I see, was surprised to find a Pakistani Society on here :biggrin:
Original post by sportycricketer
Maybe he was thinking that people will half the number of hours too. thats why he asked?

Surely if its half the people it's double the time?

But again, it's already been built.

Original post by Elijea

'sup noob. I'ma noob too. Noobs gotta stick together. :smile: welcome to paksocc!!! :smile:

Original post by Elijea
Haha, nothin' much, just lurking around the forums, quite interesting I must say :p: What about you? :smile:

Aww I see, was surprised to find a Pakistani Society on here :biggrin:

Lol when this thread is alive, you'll get a lot of banter, it's all actually quite amusing :biggrin:
Am just sittin' ere prepping for my interview. But i'm going to watch Revenge now lol

Original post by Warlord
true say true say, how you doing :smile:

I'm good, and i'm slowly forgetting thingyy which is good :smile:

How about you wolfie? :biggrin: wolfieeeee get me a kulfiiiiii :tongue:

Original post by Zeegie
i had one at glasgooo but ive got one for manc in feb loool....unit 5 aqa bio has a 25 marker at the end of the 2hr 15 min paper woopie dooo :/ hey is les mis out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it?
Ohryt cool
:zomg: YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS? I do ocr, we just finished doing practical asessments, we'll start unit five properly on monday. Ugh, bio and chem will be the death of me :/
Yeah it came out a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen it yet
(edited 11 years ago)
finished my homework for the weekend. wahey.
Reply 4936

How was it?
Ohryt cool
:zomg: YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS? I do ocr, we just finished doing practical asessments, we'll start unit five properly on monday. Ugh, bio and chem will be the death of me :/
Yeah it came out a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen it yet

it was pretty obscure lol...and at the end the ladies said thank you for your time...i was like wtf......people were like yeah med interviews are generally like that but still....and when i told her why i wanted to do med she closed her eyes and had the oh no expression...hoping i am defo wrong...hey i didnt say anything about wanting to help people lol so it was pretty off putting her doing that....

yes i am serralaz for rallaz :biggrin:
oooh we're about to do ours again lol...

well i hear its good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by salmon-aiman
finished my homework for the weekend. wahey.

Any astronomy work?
Original post by Warlord
Any astronomy work?

OMG YES. stupid coursework. but the teacher is being so sloww with it all ugh-__________- well, apart from stupid astronomy then, I have finished my work! :biggrin: But I went to the gym today in Games, omd, like knackered.
Original post by salmon-aiman
OMG YES. stupid coursework. but the teacher is being so sloww with it all ugh-__________- well, apart from stupid astronomy then, I have finished my work! :biggrin: But I went to the gym today in Games, omd, like knackered.

Haha, nice. Gym is good. What sort of coursework would you have for the subject?

Latest