Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BibbyDuck)
    So that makes three of us then now to find the other Caius medics
    Haha, this sounds like an exciting mission :P Twenty something to go, right?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations folks! Any TitHall applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnttam)
    Our 6th form had 9 oxbridge applicants, 4 oxford applicants all straight rejected, 5 cambridge, 2 straight rejected, 1 after interview, 1 pooled and then i got an offer. Is this par or low with regards to acceptance
    Our 6th form had 13 applying to Cambridge: 10 offers, 2 pooled, 1 rejection!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogwartian1993)
    I woke up an hour ago and had to check the letter to check that yesterday actually happened and that I wasn't dreaming... I'M GOING TO CAMBRIDGE AAAAAAAAAHHH
    I do this constantly! Got my decision over email and I keep re-reading it, just to feel that rush of happiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananarama2)
    Hello. What extra curricular things does everyone want to get up to in Cambridge? [assuming you make your offer]
    Squash :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Doctor)
    Our 6th form had 13 applying to Cambridge: 10 offers, 2 pooled, 1 rejection!
    EESH, well our 6th form is in dagenham lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. :sexface: Any Caius MMLers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und)
    Someone else in the same situation asked, and they were told that it was perfectly fine.
    So the same thing applies to me if I got a 2 in STEP last year?

Toasting in epic bread.

I felt both of my interviews, in general, went really well. A couple of :facepalm: moments where I forgot how to add or had a fraction the wrong way up. Wasn't so happy about my test. Found the maths very easy and then completely messed up the physics part, to the point where I doubt I got any credit for it. :lol: Chemistry ended up just being a load of waffle too.

Any other King's offer holders out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    Hi guys. :sexface: Any Caius MMLers?
    Congrats. Knew you'd get in.

(Original post by Lord of the Flies)
    Squash :cool:
    I reckon I'll join you on that one!

(Original post by bananarama2)
    Hello. What extra curricular things does everyone want to get up to in Cambridge? [assuming you make your offer]
    King's have a really cool Mountaineering and Kayaking society that I am 100% joining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind2)
    So the same thing applies to me if I got a 2 in STEP last year?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I feel a massive TSR meet up coming on in October....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie 94)
    Not Caius, but MML at Selwyn Which languages did you apply for?
    French and German, you?

(Original post by Lord of the Flies)
    Congrats. Knew you'd get in.
    Thanks, I knew you'd get in too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etoile)
    French and German, you?
    Nice to see you here! (I always feel I need to join MML conversations even though I know Linguistics linguists are not MML linguists...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bíborcsiga)
    Nice to see you here! (I always feel I need to join MML conversations even though I know Linguistics linguists are not MML linguists...)
    I feel the same about linguistics conversations, don't worry Nice to see you here too!

ReputationRep:
    Finally, I can join this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oboe1994)
    :/ one of my friends is doing 3 sciences and music and has an offer for engineering which says he needs a B in music?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
    <br />
    <br />
    I have an engineering offer and I need to get A* in Maths and Physics, A in AS Further Maths and then an A in French...

ReputationRep:
    German and Italian!
    Awesome, are either from scratch? I do Italian at the moment too

ReputationRep:
    Both post A Level, you?
    Also both post A level

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.