The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BibbyDuck
So that makes three of us then :biggrin: now to find the other Caius medics :smile:

Haha, this sounds like an exciting mission :P Twenty something to go, right? :wink:
Congratulations folks! Any TitHall applicants?
Original post by johnttam
Our 6th form had 9 oxbridge applicants, 4 oxford applicants all straight rejected, 5 cambridge, 2 straight rejected, 1 after interview, 1 pooled and then i got an offer. Is this par or low with regards to acceptance

Our 6th form had 13 applying to Cambridge: 10 offers, 2 pooled, 1 rejection!
Reply 223
Original post by hogwartian1993
I woke up an hour ago and had to check the letter to check that yesterday actually happened and that I wasn't dreaming... I'M GOING TO CAMBRIDGE AAAAAAAAAHHH

I do this constantly! Got my decision over email and I keep re-reading it, just to feel that rush of happiness :biggrin:
Original post by bananarama2
Hello. What extra curricular things does everyone want to get up to in Cambridge? [assuming you make your offer]

Squash :cool:
Reply 225
Original post by The.Doctor
Our 6th form had 13 applying to Cambridge: 10 offers, 2 pooled, 1 rejection!

EESH, well our 6th form is in dagenham lol
Reply 226
Hi guys. :sexface: Any Caius MMLers?
Original post by und
Someone else in the same situation asked, and they were told that it was perfectly fine.

So the same thing applies to me if I got a 2 in STEP last year?
Toasting in epic bread.

I felt both of my interviews, in general, went really well. A couple of :facepalm: moments where I forgot how to add or had a fraction the wrong way up. Wasn't so happy about my test. Found the maths very easy and then completely messed up the physics part, to the point where I doubt I got any credit for it. :lol: Chemistry ended up just being a load of waffle too.

Any other King's offer holders out there? :smile:
Original post by Etoile
Hi guys. :sexface: Any Caius MMLers?

Congrats. Knew you'd get in. :wink:
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Squash :cool:

I reckon I'll join you on that one!

Original post by bananarama2
Hello. What extra curricular things does everyone want to get up to in Cambridge? [assuming you make your offer]

King's have a really cool Mountaineering and Kayaking society that I am 100% joining.
Reply 231
Original post by Mastermind2
So the same thing applies to me if I got a 2 in STEP last year?

:yes:
I feel a massive TSR meet up coming on in October....
Reply 233
Original post by Ollie 94

Not Caius, but MML at Selwyn :smile: Which languages did you apply for?

French and German, you?

Original post by Lord of the Flies
Congrats. Knew you'd get in. :wink:

Thanks, I knew you'd get in too :tongue:
Original post by Etoile
French and German, you?

Nice to see you here! :smile: (I always feel I need to join MML conversations even though I know Linguistics linguists are not MML linguists...)
Reply 235
Original post by bíborcsiga
Nice to see you here! :smile: (I always feel I need to join MML conversations even though I know Linguistics linguists are not MML linguists...)

I feel the same about linguistics conversations, don't worry :tongue: Nice to see you here too!
Finally, I can join this thread.:biggrin:
Reply 237
Original post by Oboe1994
:/ one of my friends is doing 3 sciences and music and has an offer for engineering which says he needs a B in music?<br />
<br />
<br />
<font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
<br />
<br />
I have an engineering offer and I need to get A* in Maths and Physics, A in AS Further Maths and then an A in French...
Reply 238
German and Italian! :smile:

Awesome, are either from scratch? I do Italian at the moment too :biggrin:
Reply 239
Both post A Level, you?

Also both post A level :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending