Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you accept your bf to be bisexual..? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Further to my last post, the guy I met on the night out came to be bisexual and kissed a boy. I am not sure if it's kinda cheating on his girlfriend.

So what you gonna do if you were his gf..?

ReputationRep:
    Boy or girl if he has a girlfriend it's still cheating. I'd kick his arse for cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexxturnerr)
    Boy or girl if he has a girlfriend it's still cheating. I'd kick his arse for cheating.
    sad to be his gf..

ReputationRep:
    I agree with what Alexturner said

But, if he wasn't cheating, it would not bother me that he was bi.

ReputationRep:
    Bi guys have always been trouble for me^_^

ReputationRep:
    Er I think you'll find it's the cheating they won't like... no girl has minded about bi so far
    • TSR Support Team

It is still cheating

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of gender, if I was seeing someone and they kissed someone else then I would be mad.
    However if I found out, without the cheating incl., then that's fine. It's not really a deciding factor for me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the logic in your post, OP. Why wouldn't it be cheating?

ReputationRep:
    Unsurprisingly...this is still cheating.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was bisexual... I would very much care if he cheated on me however, no matter who it was with.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bicycle.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind my boyfriend/girlfriend being bisexual in the slightest, but kissing anyone else I would definetly yes.

ReputationRep:
    It's still cheating - bi people don't 'need' to be with both genders, they just like both.

Like if I had a boyfriend (HA), I might want to sleep with other boys, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be bothered at all if my boyfriend was bisexual, it's the cheating that I wouldn't like.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, this is like me saying "I'm heterosexual, so is it cheating if I pull girls when I have a girlfriend?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    I don't see the logic in your post, OP. Why wouldn't it be cheating?
    cos i was not sure if kiss is considered to be cheating. either not sure about random kissing to a same gender..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.