The Student Room Group

Girls, would you accept your bf to be bisexual..?

Further to my last post, the guy I met on the night out came to be bisexual and kissed a boy. I am not sure if it's kinda cheating on his girlfriend.

So what you gonna do if you were his gf..?
Boy or girl if he has a girlfriend it's still cheating. I'd kick his arse for cheating.
Reply 2
Original post by alexxturnerr
Boy or girl if he has a girlfriend it's still cheating. I'd kick his arse for cheating.

sad to be his gf..
Reply 3
I agree with what Alexturner said :smile:

But, if he wasn't cheating, it would not bother me that he was bi.
Reply 4
Bi guys have always been trouble for me^_^
Er I think you'll find it's the cheating they won't like... no girl has minded about bi so far
It is still cheating
Regardless of gender, if I was seeing someone and they kissed someone else then I would be mad.
However if I found out, without the cheating incl., then that's fine. It's not really a deciding factor for me.
Reply 8
I don't see the logic in your post, OP. Why wouldn't it be cheating? :s-smilie:
Unsurprisingly...this is still cheating.
I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was bisexual... I would very much care if he cheated on me however, no matter who it was with.
I'm a bicycle. :smile:
Reply 12
I wouldn't mind my boyfriend/girlfriend being bisexual in the slightest, but kissing anyone else I would definetly yes.
(edited 11 years ago)
It's still cheating - bi people don't 'need' to be with both genders, they just like both.

Like if I had a boyfriend (HA), I might want to sleep with other boys, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable.
I wouldn't be bothered at all if my boyfriend was bisexual, it's the cheating that I wouldn't like.
Lol, this is like me saying "I'm heterosexual, so is it cheating if I pull girls when I have a girlfriend?".
Original post by Michaelj
I don't see the logic in your post, OP. Why wouldn't it be cheating? :s-smilie:

cos i was not sure if kiss is considered to be cheating. either not sure about random kissing to a same gender..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending