Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Because there were no carriers of the allele that didn't suffer from it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    ahhh i put 1:1 and then next to it i put 50% do you think i'll still get the mark for it
    Yeah that's still right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Efemena15)
    For the temperature I said a water bath as it keeps the temp constant
    Is using ice and hot water to maintain temperature right? We did this in class

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I kinda found it hard, as I did'nt know the structure of the plant which was 5 marks I think. Also, I thought the 6 mark question will be regarding polydactly and cystic fibrosis. Anyway hope the chemistry exam on Thursday goes well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BLTontour)
    Is using ice and hot water to maintain temperature right? We did this in class

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing the b2 exam tomorrow aqa??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raeesah123)
    Anybody doing the b2 exam tomorrow aqa??
    Yep. Any guesses what we'll be tested on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bwr19)
    Yep. Any guesses what we'll be tested on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, I think mitosis/meiosis, fossils, extinction, speciation will definitely be on it..

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys find b2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thought it went well, few dodgy q's at the end though

ReputationRep:
    Thought it went well, few dodgy q's at the end though
    Same! I was annoyed that nothing about fossils, speciation, stem cells came up.. but overall it was an average paper. I didn't like the chromosomes question at the end, I messed up on the three numbers and I didn't like the question about the number of squares.. i just guessed :/

ReputationRep:
    Same! I was annoyed that nothing about fossils, speciation, stem cells came up.. but overall it was an average paper. I didn't like the chromosomes question at the end, I messed up on the three numbers and I didn't like the question about the number of squares.. i just guessed :/
    Just praying I did enough for A*

ReputationRep:
    Just praying I did enough for A*
    I want at least an A

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh same! I guessed 6 on the squares question :P and i had 4 and 8 for number of chromosomes in species a and b

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone know where i could find the mark scheme for the AQA 2013 Biology Unit 2 paper please? Ive been looking everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    Ahhh same! I guessed 6 on the squares question :P and i had 4 and 8 for number of chromosomes in species a and b
    I wrote 6.5 haha!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.