The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

(Adult) Nursing Selection Day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
They're nothing complicated, I think there was some examples of what a nurse would do in certain situations, they're not very long. Like I mentioned before I had 15 mins to spare at the end. XD use the spare time wisely! Revise and revise and correct! :biggrin:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by RBRo
They're nothing complicated, I think there was some examples of what a nurse would do in certain situations, they're not very long. Like I mentioned before I had 15 mins to spare at the end. XD use the spare time wisely! Revise and revise and correct! :biggrin:

Hey There....

please can i ask what sort of question was there in english and maths.. and what sort of group disscussion you had... feeling really nervous:frown:

Thankk
Reply 42
Original post by saddaf86
Hey There....

please can i ask what sort of question was there in english and maths.. and what sort of group disscussion you had... feeling really nervous:frown:

Thankk

They're VERY similar to the sample questions in the page. You should try them out. They're really good. :biggrin:
Reply 43
Hey did you hear back from City, I got an offer :smile:
Reply 44
Me too lizzie!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Congratulations!! have you graduated already? I still need to graduate and do this APL thingy, and then I am all set I should think!!
Reply 46
Yeah I graduated last year and just started a new job as a healthcare assistant. Just that essay to do!! Ooo good luck with your diss! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
So the PgDips are getting their offers already. D: scary... I guess we come next.

Did you guys receive it by post or by e-mail?

:smile:
Reply 48
Original post by RBRo
So the PgDips are getting their offers already. D: scary... I guess we come next.

Did you guys receive it by post or by e-mail?

:smile:

email :smile: Im sure you will be fine xxxx
Reply 49
Original post by Caramac
Yeah I graduated last year and just started a new job as a healthcare assistant. Just that essay to do!! Ooo good luck with your diss! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh are you the girl that works at UCLH? x
Reply 50
Nah it's a GP surgery. I should really put a profile picture up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Caramac
Nah it's a GP surgery. I should really put a profile picture up. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, Im done with this APL claim, I have so much coursework to do cant dwell on this for too long! Do you know where the Cover sheet and declaration form is? I cant find it anywhere! xxx
Reply 52
Do you mean you have done the essays already? Wow. Il have a look for you but I'm in the middle of moving house ATM (you have probably found it by now). :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Nope! I cant find it, It might be one of the links, I will send them a quick email, they are very reliable with their replies. Yeah, I just want to get this over with, its not too hard, just common sense really. Im sure you will be fine with it, I will send you their response when they get back xx
Reply 54
Hey did you ever find the cover sheet? I'm ready to hand mine in now and stuck like you were. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Hi no there is no cover sheet. I emailed them, they said just include your signed declaration and the markers scheme at the front of the essay. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Yeah that's what they told me too. All handed in. Your handed your in weeks ago so I imagine you will hear back soon. Fingers crossed. How's your other applications gone? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Thanks,
I have one other offer, that is for LSBU and their APL is so much harder, there are key skills such as demonstrate leadership, demonstrate your awareness of ethics and sociology through the modules I have covered at uni which is hard because I am doing a science degree. the deadline for that is in July. right now I am stressing over revision got less than a month until my first exam. I just hope I get my 2.2, third year is flipping hard :'(
Reply 58
Oh man. Well at least you have lots of time to do it. Not that it helps (as my degree was a BA and not a Science) so not as hard as yours. But it will all be over soon and then a summer of chilling out with no stress. :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Caramac
Oh man. Well at least you have lots of time to do it. Not that it helps (as my degree was a BA and not a Science) so not as hard as yours. But it will all be over soon and then a summer of chilling out with no stress. :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw have you applied for the Nhs bursary? I was told that we should start in April ASAP, but I'm in the middle of exams.... I plan to do it in mid may

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending