The Student Room Group

My boyfriend got me a teddy bear ... from a petshop? :S

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What is wrong with a petshop? :confused:

Teddy bears are actually quite expensive nowadays for what they are, if he's a student then it's likely he won't have much money to spare, maybe petshops were the cheapest option?
Original post by HerroKitty
Ugh God I know what you mean.. My boyfriend got me the cutest handbag ever but i found out that it was from Tesco... I mean eww!! He knows the lowest I go is Armani Express..

He doesn't know me at all :frown:

Good parody until you said Armani Express... it is Armani Exchange :tongue:
Original post by HerroKitty
Ugh God I know what you mean.. My boyfriend got me the cutest handbag ever but i found out that it was from Tesco... I mean eww!! He knows the lowest I go is Armani Express..

He doesn't know me at all :frown:

This made me cry, you need to dump him and unfollow him on Twitter ASAP cry.gif
Maybe he's become pathologically delusional. Watch out for the following:

- Bonios start appearing in the biscuit tin
- He starts expecting you to piss outside
- He starts repeatedly calling your name in a fast high-pitched voice to gain your attention
- Your next date is at the vet
It would have been worse If he'd got you a pet puppy from a toy shop, that would have raised even more questions IMO.
If there's ever something for a boyfriend to complain to his mates about, rightfully, over a pint, then it's this.
That's no teddy bear !
Reply 27
If you bought him something special that you put a lot of thought into, and in return he picked up a random teddy while he was buying cat food, you're allowed to be a bit upset.

You can also be slightly upset if it was a birthday present of something, but it might have been better to keep it to yourself to avoid hurting his feelings.

If, however, he was out buying cat food, saw the teddy, and bought it for you as a nice surprise, without expecting anything in return, you're being very unreasonable.
"Oh, that surprise present you bought me with no real reason isn't good enough because it didn't come from the right place."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending