The Student Room Group

Coke or Pepsi?

Scroll to see replies

coke
I would have to say pepsi, I think pepsi tastes better than coca cola but don't mind drinking either. The original though none of the tampered ones i.e. max, zero, diet.

Diet ones are the worst ones to have so have the original instead it is better for you
Reply 22
Pepsi are unionised and have better workers right, morally it is the right choice.
I prefer Coke- especially when it's ice cold. I like Coke Zero as well as diet coke, can't stand the regular one, probably because I've stopped drinking it all together.

I know many people who always ask what the difference between coke and pepsi are. I dunno how common this is, but I think pepsi has this more tangy flavour (really difficult to articulate, soz lol) whereas coke tastes fresher to me :frown:

I've noticed that too, as stated in previous posts, that pepsi is more targeted at 99p.. dunono why, most of my friends prefer pepsi.. ?

Overall, I prefer COLA :biggrin:
Coke from a can.

Pepsi from a bottle.

Vanilla coke from anything.
Reply 25
Pepsi Max > Pepsi > CocaCola > any other 'cola'

Also, 'cos it's slightly relevant, Pepsi (cherry) > Dr Pepper > Cherry coke.

I can taste the difference (I find it bizarre how some people can't, tbh..) and I've always preferred Pepsi. Probably 'cos my Dad prefers it so that's what he always bought while I was a kid..
I prefer coke easily, it's so much more refreshing.

However, when I go out I usually drink mountain dew (the king of all :drool: ) therefore I prefer when places have pepsi machines.
There is very little that tastes nicer than coke out of a glass bottle.

In any form, though, coke > pepsi.

Original post by jeddows
Good old Coca Cola :biggrin: nothing beats it for an all round drink :smile:
BUT, if I had to have a 'diet' one, it'd have to be Pepsi Max, actually tastes half decent unlike Diet Coke

(p.s. anyone remember Pepsi Max Cino?)

Coke zero > diet coke > pepsi max > diet pepsi.
(edited 11 years ago)
Nobody talks about lilt anymore. Its all Dr Pepper since those stupid "try it you might like it adverts". Nobody even knew what it was. Loads of places don't even sell lilt anymore. DrPepper DrPepper DrPepper. ****ers. :mad:
Pepsis
I love f-88
Original post by green.tea
Nobody talks about lilt anymore. Its all Dr Pepper since those stupid "try it you might like it adverts". Nobody even knew what it was. Loads of places don't even sell lilt anymore. DrPepper DrPepper DrPepper. ****ers. :mad:

Quite a lot of people talk about lilt near me
Mountain Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, brah.
Reply 33
Pepsi!!!!!! <3333

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Pepsi Max

I could taste that I had been delivered the wrong bottle (having not noticed the label) and had coke zero instead. I can probably taste the difference between all 6 major drinks (coke, diet & zero, pepsi, diet & max) and correctly identify 3 or 4 of them!
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Quite a lot of people talk about lilt near me

Cool.

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/?ID=39

It has less than half the calories of coke look ^

A healthier, nicer tasting all round better soft drink. Only Irn Bru and Dandelion and Burdock could possibly compare.

DrPepper and Mountain Dew. FFS! :angry:
Reply 36
definitely prefer coke :biggrin: I do like pepsi as well.
Reply 37
Original post by tazarooni89
I prefer Coca-Cola, definitely.

Pepsi seems to be targeted slightly more towards the "cheap cola/99p shop" type of market these days, with everything from its latest logo design to the fact that it seems to always be on special offer. Whereas previously I think marketed itself as a direct alternative to Coke, rather than as an inferior product. I think it's beginning to taste that way as well...

I agree completely. Did you know that they used to be one company, then had a row over something and separated? Anybody know what happened by the way?
Reply 38
Coke for bottles, especially glass bottles.

Pepsi for small bottles and cans.

Idk, that's just the way it is for me.

Dr Pepper conquers all though.
Reply 39
The only time I have pepsi is when they don't sell coke.

Dr. Pepper though is the best. Although you only seem to be able to get it in corner shops.

Quick Reply

Latest