The Student Room Group

How long have you stayed in the house

Scroll to see replies

I don't know I haven't seen him in ages :frown:

I will be working in a hosptial doing odd jobs :s: and maybe some stuff on the computer. Not fun, but hopefully it will keep me busy.

Hmmm if I need to wash my clothes in the machine, do I need to separate them. I have all the whites together. But what about the colours. I have a light blue and a yellow tshirt?
Reply 21
I think light blue and yellow are ok to put together. They're both light colors... Then again I just toss everything in and hope it comes out alright. Normally it doesn't:frown:
Awww :p: But should I put those in with the whites or the darks?
Mum where are you!?
Reply 24
I'm here kid; don't worry.

Night.
Yesss but I don't want to ruin my unicorns-having-sex tshirt. It is my number one converstation starter.
Reply 26
You know, this was almost the first normal conversation I've ever had with you. You ruined the moment. Unicorns having sex...:rolleyes:
Oh sorry :redface:

It's a cool tshirt though!

only mine is yellow.
Reply 28
I have a pair of short "I:suith: New York" shorts. The words are written on the back, very controversial...

My eyes hurt:frown:
Have you been cutting onions? Why do they hurt? I have to go for a long walk :frown:
Reply 30
My eyelashes curve the wrong way, so they keep poking me in the eye. Don't walk alone the kangaroos might pop out and beat you up.
Aww that sounds painful. Silly eyelashes.

I don't have anyone to walk with though!
Reply 32
Wow those pictures are lovely. I tried to photograph a firefly once, but all I got was the grass.:redface:
My photos? Thanks :smile: I tried photographing fireflies in Costa Rica but they didn't come out well either.
Reply 34
Yes, your photos. I've been sneaking around in the "Come in if you have a post count..." thread again. Very lovely.

Why can't anyone photograph a firefly? I tried searching for pictures online but I can't find the kind of picture that I want. I want one of them at night glowing and flying around.:frown:
Oh you lurker :biggrin:

Because they are hard!
Reply 36
I know, I'm sorry! I just wanted to know what everyone's chatting about all the time. But I can't post. My count is over 1,000 and I dont' want to be a rebel like the rest of you...

um...I believe we've hijacked this thread.:frown:
Lol aw you can post I'm sure no-one will mind :smile:

Probably, is that bad too? I do it a lot. It's in chat though so it's ok.
Reply 38
probably two weeks of studying last year?
Reply 39
Oh yeah. Anything goes in Chat, reckless lot.:smile:

I think I'm getting sleepy now. I don't know how you manage to stay awake for so long.:smile: I hope everything goes well with your laundry.:ciao:

Quick Reply

Latest