ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Yah sure
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    PM me first
    PM'd I sent it to both of you at once. Perks of being a sub

ReputationRep:
    How many of you do medicine?

In particular, how many of you do Medicine at Cardiff??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    How many of you do medicine?

In particular, how many of you do Medicine at Cardiff??
    Starting in September But not at Cardiff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    PM'd I sent it to both of you at once. Perks of being a sub
    OMG you have to watch this korean drama!! Im
    on the edge of my seat right now LOL!!

Wow it must be late there and your still up...

I'm so tired..night all

ReputationRep:
    OMG you have to watch this korean drama!! Im
    on the edge of my seat right now LOL!!

Wow it must be late there and your still up...

I'm so tired..night all
    Well, what was it, and I did kinda go to sleep around the time of your post as well You do go to sleep at odd times

ReputationRep:
    Well, what was it, and I did kinda go to sleep around the time of your post as well You do go to sleep at odd times
    It's the main character...dudes stolen my heart!!! He's a ninja! (Has a pony tail too!) but it's his sword art that's done it for me :love:....he rarely talks! But when he does...his voice...:heart: I should really stop now...ill send you pic ok!
    Why odd :confused: I went to sleep around 8pm last night..cz I've to wake up early..my routine did get messed up when I was in Vancouver...but now it's back to the way it used to be

ReputationRep:
    It's the main character...dudes stolen my heart!!! He's a ninja! (Has a pony tail too!) but it's his sword art that's done it for me :love:....he rarely talks! But when he does...his voice...:heart: I should really stop now...ill send you pic ok!
    Why odd :confused: I went to sleep around 8pm last night..cz I've to wake up early..my routine did get messed up when I was in Vancouver...but now it's back to the way it used to be
    I have a sword as well :sexface: Two actually

ReputationRep:

What is this show lol. Lol fair enoughs, and yeah send us a PM or post here or whatever. Just that well before you seemed to go to sleep around 7/8pm and then wake up around like 4am or something

And well, at least you got a somewhat normal bed time now, though you go to sleep at 8? Holy hell! That's like early

ReputationRep:
    Where's dasolja123.....the place is damp again..damn you dampners!!

awwwww-uzr soo sweet-IM BACK-watched Tv cuz dis was gettin boring-agree wiv uz abat dampners but de_monies is nice

HATE FRENCH SOOOO MUCH!!!!!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    What is this show lol. Lol fair enoughs, and yeah send us a PM or post here or whatever. Just that well before you seemed to go to sleep around 7/8pm and then wake up around like 4am or something

And well, at least you got a somewhat normal bed time now, though you go to sleep at 8? Holy hell! That's like early
    Oh I will!! But I must warn you, you might not remain Straight anymore after seeing him...he's that gorg..:heart:
    what time do you go to bed!? 8pm is early!? Lol! I wake up early to pray and to work out and also bcz all my family wakes up reaaaallyyyyyy early too, gets all noisy lol

I have a sword as well :sexface: Two actually
    Really-_- do you even know how to hold one? Lol must be them toy swords I had back when i was a kid :rofl:...oh btw I negged you by accident yesterday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I will!! But I must warn you, you might not remain Straight anymore after seeing him...he's that gorg..:heart:
    what time do you go to bed!? 8pm is early!? Lol! I wake up early to pray and to work out and also bcz all my family wakes up reaaaallyyyyyy early too, gets all noisy lol

Really-_- do you even know how to hold one? Lol must be them toy swords I had back when i was a kid :rofl:...oh btw I negged you by accident yesterday :lol:
    Of course and they're not toy swords :lol: They're actual steel swords

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    awwwww-uzr soo sweet-IM BACK-watched Tv cuz dis was gettin boring-agree wiv uz abat dampners but de_monies is nice

HATE FRENCH SOOOO MUCH!!!!!:eek:
    M really not...dont forget all the mean things I've been posting on here lol but your quite nice yourself
    de-Monies is great

I hated it too but the sad part is, here French is compulsory until secondary education atleast in Ontario it is...

ReputationRep:
    M really not...dont forget all the mean things I've been posting on here lol but your quite nice yourself
    de-Monies is great

I hated it too but the sad part is, here French is compulsory until secondary education atleast in Ontario it is...

dont say that the mean stuff u post has a reason- soooo not ur fault

and thanks(i kno i am lol)
    yeah but the **** thing is-i actually CHOSE to do french for GCSE:eek:-i kno, biggest mistake of my life

ReputationRep:
    Of course and they're not toy swords :lol: They're actual steel swords
    Ooooo That's nice if they're the actual thing...just don't end up killing yourself lol not that I'd care though :lol: I don't know how to wield one myself but id really like to learn someday, from a pro

ReputationRep:
    dont say that the mean stuff u post has a reason- soooo not ur fault

and thanks(i kno i am lol)
    yeah but the **** thing is-i actually CHOSE to do french for GCSE:eek:-i kno, biggest mistake of my life
    LOOL!! :lol:

oh I'm sure you'll do great!! Oh btw I had Spanish in high school....I failed it so miserably lol! But im sure you can do it! You seem really hardworking!

ReputationRep:
    LOOL!! :lol:

oh I'm sure you'll do great!! Oh btw I had Spanish in high school....I failed it so miserably lol! But im sure you can do it! You seem really hardworking!

yeah but i like spanish-know the numbers up to 10 (i know im soooo proud of myself ) have no idea who uve been talking to if u think im hardworking LOL

ReputationRep:
    Ooooo That's nice if they're the actual thing...just don't end up killing yourself lol not that I'd care though :lol: I don't know how to wield one myself but id really like to learn someday, from a pro
    Oh I can teach you :sexface:

I have one like those normal swords and the other one is a Katana

We have a lot of things in common you know :lol:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i like spanish-know the numbers up to 10 (i know im soooo proud of myself ) have no idea who uve been talking to if u think im hardworking LOL
    I'm not sure if I know how to count in Spanish lol bad memory

Oh I can teach you :sexface:

I have one like those normal swords and the other one is a Katana

We have a lot of things in common you know :lol:
    Hmmm nice nice...so you've a Samurai sword

Yeah all the anime related stuff :lol:

btw, where'd get the sword from? And how much was it?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.