The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uzzy?
I don't know whether you're trying to make a point here about doctors laughing or you genuinely find that funny :lolwut:

I think that Lil08 is a kid.Hopefully they weren't born in '08

Original post by dasolja123
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i kno now ur life has suddenly turned amazing.....:biggrin:
u can chill
BuT!!!!!
i aint gonna b allowed on this much cuz my mom realized that i dnt do work on this (blame my big bro-20 but waaaayyyy immature)

To lilmissshady-hey MISSED u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::smile::smile:
to demonies-man how much do u hav to buy???????????
and to Revent-totally ok wiv my immature side-if i wasnt immature, i wud b boring-urgh

and see uz later until the next time i decide to enlighten every1 wiv my presence!!!! :smile:
luv u all!!!!!! xoxo

Well I bought the stuff for my bedroom. Like all I got as a desk, bed, and tidy rail (The desk and tidy rail can be flat packed and sold on pretty easily)

As well as some LED lights from China, an LED shower head, an ironing board and a vacuum cleaner that my mum got for me

Other than that, I have no more expenses aside from bills and contemplating getting a citizen eco drive watch, because well my £15 - £30 Sekonda watch of 8 years has a pin loose, and it has been 8 years or so.

A professional watch should do us a while :smile: Im pretty impressed that such a cheap watch has lasted me all that time!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by dasolja123
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i kno now ur life has suddenly turned amazing.....:biggrin:
u can chill
BuT!!!!!
i aint gonna b allowed on this much cuz my mom realized that i dnt do work on this (blame my big bro-20 but waaaayyyy immature)

To lilmissshady-hey MISSED u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::smile::smile:
to demonies-man how much do u hav to buy???????????
and to Revent-totally ok wiv my immature side-if i wasnt immature, i wud b boring-urgh

and see uz later until the next time i decide to enlighten every1 wiv my presence!!!! :smile:
luv u all!!!!!! xoxo

I've missed you too dasolja :hugs:
Reply 5702
Original post by de_monies
I think that Lil08 is a kid.Hopefully they weren't born in '08

LOL lil isn't a kid xD
Reply 5703
Original post by Revent
I wasn't a regular in the Pak Soc so I only remember you here and there :tongue: since quite recently actually. I then started posting loads in the Asian Soc but then I stopped using that account and then started using this one. Something along those lines :lol: And now I'm here :smile:

Wow such a long journey, must have been a difficult one :tongue:
Reply 5704
Original post by The Angry Stoic
My feelings... :frown:

It was only two for that thread. I've been naughty elsewhere :ahee:

Hello and welcome to the Pakistani society. Plenty of Muslims and halal meat here :ahee:
Original post by Uzzy?
Hello and welcome to the Pakistani society. Plenty of Muslims and halal meat here :ahee:

I have no I herent problem with Muslims.

So what's Pakistan like? If you go there often or live there?
Reply 5706

Your posts say differently- but ok

I haven't been to Pakistan in over ten years, I guess I enjoyed it, minus the heat and spiders. What's your ethnicity?
Original post by Uzzy?
I understand :tongue:

But c'mon England's not that bad!

Well yeah, it's okay now. :tongue:

Pretty much amazing.
Reply 5708
Original post by Uzzy?
Wow such a long journey, must have been a difficult one :tongue:

Very, more difficult than going through the mines of Moria :eek:
Original post by Uzzy?
Your posts say differently- but ok

I haven't been to Pakistan in over ten years, I guess I enjoyed it, minus the heat and spiders. What's your ethnicity?

There's a difference between disliking Muslim and disliking their beliefs don't you think? Like there's a difference between disliking an group of people and disliking their beliefs. Besides, many Muslims have varying beliefs and habits. It would be irrational to dislike them all.

So what do you think the big differences between here and the UK are?

I'm English.
Original post by AlligatorSky
Well yeah, it's okay now. :tongue:

Pretty much amazing.

Why?
Why?

Because it's home. :smile:
Because it's home. :smile:

Isn't that the same of everyone's home? :smile:
Original post by Uzzy?
LOL lil isn't a kid xD

Lol she sounds like it! Also, I want one of these but I don't know what to get :frown:

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?sort=rating+descending&q=2TB+NAS&price=0+TO+200&subcat=3510&cat=387&page=1

I :heart: LOVE :love: LOVE :heart: NAS drives!
Isn't that the same of everyone's home? :smile:

I don't know. It should be but people aren't really as patriotic as I am.
Reply 5715
Original post by Revent
Very, more difficult than going through the mines of Moria :eek:

Not going to pretend what mines of Moria are but it sounds horrible :eek:

There's a difference between disliking Muslim and disliking their beliefs don't you think? Like there's a difference between disliking an group of people and disliking their beliefs. Besides, many Muslims have varying beliefs and habits. It would be irrational to dislike them all.

So what do you think the big differences between here and the UK are?

I'm English.

For someone who’s at times comes across as quite bigoted you’ve made a surprising amount of sense.

I think the main and most obvious difference is Pakistan is a developing country, most people don't have the luxuries the UK has to offer in terms of healthcare and education; I can't say I speak for all of Pakistan because there are rich families who see the 'English' life as quite poor. The houses and lifestyles I've seen there are ridiculously extravagant compared to even the more upperclass and middle class families here.

Other than that the Pakistani political system- if you can call it that, is really different. However, I don't want this to turn into a political debate because almost every Pakistani has something to say about it.
I don't know. It should be but people aren't really as patriotic as I am.

Maybe it's because most people here are British? I find it's pretty much a very British thing NOT to be patriotic
Original post by Uzzy?
Not going to pretend what mines of Moria are but it sounds horrible :eek:

For someone who’s at times comes across as quite bigoted you’ve made a surprising amount of sense.

I think the main and most obvious difference is Pakistan is a developing country, most people don't have the luxuries the UK has to offer in terms of healthcare and education; I can't say I speak for all of Pakistan because there are rich families who see the 'English' life as quite poor. The houses and lifestyles I've seen there are ridiculously extravagant compared to even the more upperclass and middle class families here.

Other than that the Pakistani political system- if you can call it that, is really different. However, I don't want this to turn into a political debate because almost every Pakistani has something to say about it.

I try not to be prejudice. Of course I'm only human. Everyone can get frustrated when faced with someone totally unable to explore their world view.

So you'd say there is a bigger rich-poor divide?

I don't want to debate :mmm: Just chat and ask questions if that's ok.

So having been to both countries, what would you introduce from Britain to Pakistan and vice versa?
Reply 5718
Lol she sounds like it! Also, I want one of these but I don't know what to get :frown:

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?sort=rating+descending&q=2TB+NAS&price=0+TO+200&subcat=3510&cat=387&page=1

I :heart: LOVE :love: LOVE :heart: NAS drives!

She isn't :tongue:

Erm sorry I can't help you there :redface:
Maybe it's because most people here are British? I find it's pretty much a very British thing NOT to be patriotic

Yup. It's sad.

Latest