The Student Room Group

A2 ICT INFO3 AQA Prerelease Material June 2013

Scroll to see replies

yeah same here, just gonna do possible questions on it, its so hard :/ yeah sameee haven't done much practice past papers either.. gonna look over some now, and answer a few. Awww damn, i have a sociology exam on thursday... Omg i so agreee, the pre release just doesn't make any sense :s-smilie: I got a C i think, i got 59 UMS marks. But our cwk is being sent off so could be a chance they could either knock marks down or put marks up..
Reply 41
Original post by muhanned
Hi guys,

Ive spent time on line looking for useful recourses to revise from and found just the right thing. It basically sums up everything we need to know for tomorrows exam. Hope you find it helpful.

This is excellant! Thankyou! :smile:
To get an a star do you need a star in both pieces of the A2 or is it a cumulative mark of 180/200
Reply 43
Original post by corinne_lav
yeah same here, just gonna do possible questions on it, its so hard :/ yeah sameee haven't done much practice past papers either.. gonna look over some now, and answer a few. Awww damn, i have a sociology exam on thursday... Omg i so agreee, the pre release just doesn't make any sense :s-smilie: I got a C i think, i got 59 UMS marks. But our cwk is being sent off so could be a chance they could either knock marks down or put marks up..

I just hope the exam aint to difficult. I mean, the pre release just messes my head up tbh. That is good though a C. It could go up or Down tbh your right. Ive got Ict and chem 4 this week, then chem 5 my last exam next week. :smile: can't wait till theyre over and done with! :biggrin:
yeah same here! im just worried about whats gonna come up in section B. Lol. Yeah the pre release just doesnt make any sense hahaa. Aw thankyou, but yeh can never know with cwk grades.. ahh same hereee, my last exam is thursday! yeahhh can't wait till they're over and done with either, so stressful!
I think the large question at the end of section A may be about emerging technology of what they can use to develop the ticketing system and stuff, just how the case study finishes seems right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
yeah same here! im just worried about whats gonna come up in section B. Lol. Yeah the pre release just doesnt make any sense hahaa. Aw thankyou, but yeh can never know with cwk grades.. ahh same hereee, my last exam is thursday! yeahhh can't wait till they're over and done with either, so stressful!

Zsms
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by minaaz2
Well hope and see how it goes. :smile: if youve got twitter, would appreciate a follow. @minaaz2 :smile:

Yeah i'll follow you, follow back? @bearnecesities
Reply 48
Original post by muhanned
Hi guys,

Ive spent time on line looking for useful recourses to revise from and found just the right thing. It basically sums up everything we need to know for tomorrows exam. Hope you find it helpful.

Thank you thank you thank youu!!! :biggrin:
ah yeah thats trueee, i think most of that pre release is about emerging technologies, ict systems, preferably back office system, customer relationship management systems. Its just so hard trying to guess how they will word the questions :frown: aww unfortunately I don't have twitter haha :')
Reply 50
ah yeah thats trueee, i think most of that pre release is about emerging technologies, ict systems, preferably back office system, customer relationship management systems. Its just so hard trying to guess how they will word the questions :frown: aww unfortunately I don't have twitter haha :')

I hope it's nothing to complex. It's so hard to get into it as well& frustrating at the same time, it's not like other exams. Aww bugga, I best take my twitter down then ahaah :tongue:
Quick question, what emerging technologies can be used at Redfield Football club to help its hotel, gym, catering etc
Original post by YouKnowMyName
Quick question, what emerging technologies can be used at Redfield Football club to help its hotel, gym, catering etc

We went through it in class and came up with these, hope you can read my writing and they can help you ImageUploadedByStudent Room1370876387.548956.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
My annotated case study if any of you wish to see what my class came up with ImageUploadedByStudent Room1370876924.327914.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1370876939.561092.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1370876955.177904.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by minaaz2
I hope it's nothing to complex. It's so hard to get into it as well& frustrating at the same time, it's not like other exams. Aww bugga, I best take my twitter down then ahaah :tongue:

Yeah same here! exactly its awful :frown: hahaha aww sorry, i have facebook though xD
Reply 55
Yeah same here! exactly its awful :frown: hahaha aww sorry, i have facebook though xD

The general feeling in my class is that we're screwed, but we're year 12 so relying on the opportunity to resist next year to take some of the pressure off :smile: social networks are awful for procrastination :confused:
hahaa aww i see, yeaaah i just hate ict altogether don't know why i picked it for a level lol, hahaha true say actually, it is lol xD
Reply 57
Original post by BeckiP
The general feeling in my class is that we're screwed, but we're year 12 so relying on the opportunity to resist next year to take some of the pressure off :smile: social networks are awful for procrastination :confused:

Funny that, that seems to be the feeling in my class as well! Oh well, good luck to everyone tomorrow! Happy craming!
Reply 58
Original post by YouKnowMyName
To get an a star do you need a star in both pieces of the A2 or is it a cumulative mark of 180/200

It'll be done on UMS so basically cumulative marks
Thankyou, good luck to you too. Let's hope this exam won't be evil to us guys xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending