Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was wondering if anyone else on here was planning on going to Nottingham Trent in September to study Primary Education and what accommodation have u booked? I am in Peverell A0032.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study primary ed! (hopefully, if i get the grades!)
    I'm in New Hall though, so exciting haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katehwalts)
    I'm going to study primary ed! (hopefully, if i get the grades!)
    I'm in New Hall though, so exciting haha!
    Haha yh I cant wait to start! Have you passed the skills tests yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've done my Literacy but i've been putting off my Maths! >< what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've done my maths but failed my English by 1 mark! retaking it in a few weeks will hopefully pass this time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing primary ED! block Q in Peverell

The maths is much easier than you think it is! Dont keep putting it off
    x

ReputationRep:
    Oh kl sum one else! Yh I didn't find the maths to bad in the end I was surprised when I passed tho!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also studying Primary Education and will be in Block J of Peverell. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Seems Primary Education is going to be popular with the ladies, I'm thinking of doing it starting 2014 unless I decide to go subject specific. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know why Nottingham trent offers a 4 year course into teaching but every other university offers a 3 year course?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.