Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

I will be studying Art at Teesside in Sept

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sw30141624
Yeah I know what you mean, I wanna move now too! So boring here haha. :tongue: And nothing wrong with working in McDonalds, wish I had a job :frown: lol x

Yeah that's true. I started at 5am this morning though, an with the clocks going forward it was practically 4am :frown: time like those I wish I didn't have a job ha! X
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by lucyab
I put parkside village first :smile: but I think il be living privately I've just applied for it just in case.

Really? Aww I see xD maybe I will see you around if I get the grades D;
Reply 22
Original post by SyOnGuitar
Really? Aww I see xD maybe I will see you around if I get the grades D;

Yeah I'm sure you will :smile: where are you hoping to live?
Original post by lucyab
Yeah I'm sure you will :smile: where are you hoping to live?

Hoping King Edward's square (single room since I don't like the idea of sharing a room... paranoia about security issues) >.>
Reply 24
Hoping King Edward's square (single room since I don't like the idea of sharing a room... paranoia about security issues) >.>

Yeah I don't like the idea either! Had I share with my sister for as long as I can remember so want my own space for once ha
Original post by lucyab
Yeah I don't like the idea either! Had I share with my sister for as long as I can remember so want my own space for once ha

That's why I went for a house with my best mate, own rooms but at least shared space is with someone I trust completely. :smile:

And yeah I can see starting at 5 being just awful! Last house party I went to in Middlesbrough, I didn't leave til half 6! You'd have been working an hour and a half before I even saw my bed :O
As a Middlesbrough resident and former Teesside Uni student, it's nice to see people looking forward to going to the town and Uni. I was actually born in what is now the Parkside Halls student accommodation (it used to be a hospital). :biggrin:
Reply 27
Does anyone know if when you go to an open day you're shown around the accomidation?
Reply 28

I'd like to be in King Edward's square too, it looks nice! I'm just worrying about bathroom cleaning duties haha.
Original post by jadehutchx
I'd like to be in King Edward's square too, it looks nice! I'm just worrying about bathroom cleaning duties haha.

I'm just hoping I live with hygienic people and hopefully not people who think they can get away with anything if you get me, like make a mess but not clean up at all etc.
Original post by jadehutchx
Does anyone know if when you go to an open day you're shown around the accomidation?

I can't remember if that was the case with the last open day that I attended at the Uni (it was a few years ago), but I think it's pretty likely that you would be.
Reply 31
Helloo I'll be moving to Middlesbrough not from too far either, near Darlington. Can't wait to get there now I've got my results!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashmj92
Helloo I'll be moving to Middlesbrough not from too far either, near Darlington. Can't wait to get there now I've got my results!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grats on the results, I just wish September would hurry up! :smile: x
Reply 33
Same, I was excited before but now it's ridiculous. Just spending my days watching films haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I am moving to Teesside in September to do Diagnostic Radiography

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending