The Student Room Group

Nottingham university, adult nursing, halls! 2013

Hey guy's, got a conditional offer this week to study Adult Nursing at Nottingham university! Going to make it my firm, was wondering what halls every one is applying for :smile:
Reply 1
St Peters Court :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed Nottingham for Adult Nursing and have chosen St Peter's court :smile:
Original post by Lukestar
St Peters Court :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What course are you doing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Adult nursing :smile: and I made Nottingham my firm choice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lukestar
Adult nursing :smile: and I made Nottingham my firm choice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Might see you around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Why st.peters court? I'm finding it really hard to choose from pictures on their website x
Reply 7
Because its one of the best recommend for nurses I think but the undergraduate accommodation team. Don't go too much by pictures go by prices and length of stay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I've gone for Broadgate park!only because I didn't want to be so far from the main campus as St. Peter's court is a 25 minute walk away! I think it's just preference! I also only want to be with undergraduates and not postgrads :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
I'm firming my place at Nottingham for Adult Nursing in September, not sure what halls to go for! The closest seems to be riverside point done by unite but don't know any first years applying there, is St Peters Court better? :P
Reply 10
St Peters court is one of the best places to go as it's a lot cheaper than Broadgate park I think :tongue: and it's all en-suite :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi everyone, I am currently living in Riverside Point but I'm going back to Spain, so my room will be available from now on. The rent I'm paying is £114/week, but I'll be happy to make a discount, so if anyone is interested on moving here just contact me. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending