Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guy's, got a conditional offer this week to study Adult Nursing at Nottingham university! Going to make it my firm, was wondering what halls every one is applying for

ReputationRep:
    St Peters Court

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Nottingham for Adult Nursing and have chosen St Peter's court

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukestar)
    St Peters Court

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adult nursing and I made Nottingham my firm choice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukestar)
    Adult nursing and I made Nottingham my firm choice 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Might see you around

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why st.peters court? I'm finding it really hard to choose from pictures on their website x

ReputationRep:
    Because its one of the best recommend for nurses I think but the undergraduate accommodation team. Don't go too much by pictures go by prices and length of stay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for Broadgate park!only because I didn't want to be so far from the main campus as St. Peter's court is a 25 minute walk away! I think it's just preference! I also only want to be with undergraduates and not postgrads

ReputationRep:
    I'm firming my place at Nottingham for Adult Nursing in September, not sure what halls to go for! The closest seems to be riverside point done by unite but don't know any first years applying there, is St Peters Court better? :P

ReputationRep:
    St Peters court is one of the best places to go as it's a lot cheaper than Broadgate park I think and it's all en-suite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am currently living in Riverside Point but I'm going back to Spain, so my room will be available from now on. The rent I'm paying is £114/week, but I'll be happy to make a discount, so if anyone is interested on moving here just contact me. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.