Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I stuck to the first part. I got up at 08:30am, did my English Literature stuff and for the past 3 hours have been typing up politics class notes - which made me really bored and I am now having a rest, and I am not even going to use the politics notes (or attempt to type them again, as they aren't particularly helpful and all the stuff I need is in a revision guide I purchased the other day). I plan on notetaking for the revision guide as it is only 20 pages for Topic One, compared to about 60 pages of class notes.

Here's my plan:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 15.37.41.png
Views: 316
Size:  79.9 KB

Is it an effective one?

My basic formula for revision is:
    English Jane Eyre/Politics Unit 1/History Unit 1
    English Yeats/Politics U2/History U2
    Sunday: Past paper day.
    FUN!

Repeat over Easter. Sacrificing a life for AAB+

ReputationRep:
    This might just be me (no essay subjects) but that seems like a lot of revision for one day. Make sure you don't burn out. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    This might just be me (no essay subjects) but that seems like a lot of revision for one day. Make sure you don't burn out. :dontknow:
    I already have That's why I am on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specter.harvey)
    I already have That's why I am on TSR
    haha story of my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaTara)
    haha story of my life
    Ikr! I feel really guilty. I have took my PS3 out of my room and now TSR is the distraction :'(

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! I feel really guilty. I have took my PS3 out of my room and now TSR is the distraction :'(
    tsr is the worst because it makes u feel like your being good and nerdy and working, but youre not .ive got rid of fb, everything whcih normally distracts me basically, oh except the sun, cant get rid of that.
    Now im on tsr

ReputationRep:
    tsr is the worst because it makes u feel like your being good and nerdy and working, but youre not .ive got rid of fb, everything whcih normally distracts me basically, oh except the sun, cant get rid of that.
    Now im on tsr
    I have deleted facebook since my GCSE revision Twitter is still a distraction

ReputationRep:
    I have deleted facebook since my GCSE revision Twitter is still a distraction
    when was that? I hate fb, I should delete it but I feel guilty in side too haha last year for AS i stoped using it for like 3 months :O best thing ever!

ReputationRep:
    when was that? I hate fb, I should delete it but I feel guilty in side too haha last year for AS i stoped using it for like 3 months :O best thing ever!
    Deleted it back in April/May 2012 - best decision ever! Are you A2?

ReputationRep:
    Proud to say im off twitter and fb. Life's good though a little difficult in the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeansnkmk)
    Proud to say im off twitter and fb. Life's good though a little difficult in the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's a good decision, especially if you want good grades. I have switched my phone of over Easter and am just focusing on revision. Sad i know, but hopefully the end result will be good. I ****ed up at GCSE due to multiple reasons so need to redeem myself at A level to get into a top 10 university

ReputationRep:
    It's a good decision, especially if you want good grades. I have switched my phone of over Easter and am just focusing on revision. Sad i know, but hopefully the end result will be good. I ****ed up at GCSE due to multiple reasons so need to redeem myself at A level to get into a top 10 university
    I cant gt off my phone. I love it too much. Plus i dont txt much (winning point of a person fm the lower level of social hierarchy) good luck w that!! Me on the other hand is working hard to meet my requirement grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I cant gt off my phone. I love it too much. Plus i dont txt much (winning point of a person fm the lower level of social hierarchy) good luck w that!! Me on the other hand is working hard to meet my requirement grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hardly text either for the same reason (sure we're not alone on TSR ) so it was easy to switch off What university are you looking at/going to?

ReputationRep:
    I hardly text either for the same reason (sure we're not alone on TSR ) so it was easy to switch off What university are you looking at/going to?
    Yay to people like us! I firmed warwick. Im really hoping that i'll make it. R u doing AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay to people like us! I firmed warwick. Im really hoping that i'll make it. R u doing AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck! Yeah I'm AS I was looking ahead at unis and Warwick seems a good place, but Coventry has put me off of it. My dream choice is Oxford, then probably Bristol, Exeter, York and Kent

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Yeah I'm AS I was looking ahead at unis and Warwick seems a good place, but Coventry has put me off of it. My dream choice is Oxford, then probably Bristol, Exeter, York and Kent
    What's at coventry? I have never set foot in the uk tbh. So i have no idea. All i know is that i probably wont get to see my family for a long time once i get to the uk. What course do u intend to read?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's at coventry? I have never set foot in the uk tbh. So i have no idea. All i know is that i probably wont get to see my family for a long time once i get to the uk. What course do u intend to read?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    History and Politics, but Bristol only does History or Politics (not the combined) so I may drop that. Coventry isn't the nicest of places, however, that is only my opinion. Lots of people love Coventry. I heard most Warwick students never set foot there, and instead tend to hang out in Leamington. Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    History and Politics, but Bristol only does History or Politics (not the combined) so I may drop that. Coventry isn't the nicest of places, however, that is only my opinion. Lots of people love Coventry. I heard most Warwick students never set foot there, and instead tend to hang out in Leamington. Where are you from?
    Interesting subject. Im sure u hav lots of opinion on different issues. did history for AS too. But dropped it after the history trip (being smart). We'll see once i get there, fingers crossed. Im fm Malaysia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interesting subject. Im sure u hav lots of opinion on different issues. did history for AS too. But dropped it after the history trip (being smart). We'll see once i get there, fingers crossed. Im fm Malaysia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What historical topics did you do at AS? What are you looking to study at Warwick? I've never been to Malaysia but it seems a nice place!

ReputationRep:
    What historical topics did you do at AS? What are you looking to study at Warwick? I've never been to Malaysia but it seems a nice place!
    Did american history. But i honestly prefer international history though. I just love the weather.

I applied for accounting and finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.