The Student Room Group

predictions for exams

who has a strong prediction about what might come up for these exams? because I'm doing 8 exams and currently on grades BCC and I need ABB its too much stress so I want to focus on something more that has a chance of coming up. much appreciated:
HIS3N AQA summer 2013 June
SCLY4 AQA summer 2013 June
SCLY1 AQA summer 2013 June
SCLY3 AQA summer 2013 June

thank you so much if you feel confident about what might come up or have identified the trends
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
aww it's alright :smile: how are you managing to revise for it anyway?
Reply 2
Wow I have actually found people doing this exam!
Reply 3
Doing HIS3N. our teacher is putting a large amount of money on an end of the cold war question, whether its the 2nd Cold War or the end of the Cold War.

No idea on the thematic, though im hoping for a nice open ended one where you can just talk about ideology vs economics vs arms race vs US/USSR driving cold war, since those are so easy to get good marks in aslong as you know your content
Reply 4
Original post by Bohla
Doing HIS3N. our teacher is putting a large amount of money on an end of the cold war question, whether its the 2nd Cold War or the end of the Cold War.

No idea on the thematic, though im hoping for a nice open ended one where you can just talk about ideology vs economics vs arms race vs US/USSR driving cold war, since those are so easy to get good marks in aslong as you know your content

i'm doing this topic too, would you be able to help me with historiography? And possibly an example?

Quick Reply

Latest