The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PythianLegume
The paper was difficult, but people have seriously exaggerated how hard it was.

I agree.
I'll be fine with whatever I get with maths and science since I know the answers are basically either right or wrong, but I bloody hope my English lit examiner was in a good mood when they marked my paper. :colondollar:
Original post by emma2013
Latin :afraid: I'm an A2er, but I resat AS language as I was just on the boundary and desperately need a A to meet my offer!

Ahh, yes, a few year thirteens at my school did that this year. When we went back to school my Latin teacher went through the exam paper with us and I think the first translation was okay but Cicero? Nope.

Good luck!!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
What did you get in your modules?

For Maths: C1 94; C2 98; S1 90; M1 97; C3 93; FP1 100; D1 100;
Waiting for C4 and M2, hoping for roughly similar marks on these as the others.
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Good:colone: it's best that way!

I got 96, I miss out on the club :mad:

Indeed and the highest I've gotten so far is 96 too but I'm hoping to bump that up to 100 with my C3 and hopefully M1 too :tongue:

lolol I'm applying for maths and I have worse scores then you :tongue:

how did you find M2? And jealous of that FP1 score :tongue:
Original post by Ecawthorn
Aw hopefully, I'm just so nervous though cos I don't think I'll end up with a B, can't even see myself getting a C tbh, but I could always resit I guess:smile: I'll keep hoping and praying! Yeah I think we might be doing Wuthering Heights too and one of my friends doesn't sound too pleased about it :wink: aw that quote is well cute, I seriously like fangirl over cute little phrases like that haha! So hopefully we do study that! & ah I'm sure you've done really well, sometimes when I think I've done awful I do good so yeah, I'm sure your wuthering heights section was good anyway! Despite the depressing chapter issues :tongue: yeah I guess not! 2 days hhdjhfkdgk x

If it makes you feel any better, I know loads of people who got Bs in LITB1, As in LITB2, Cs in LITB3 and As in LITB4 and they've got As overall! The way they do it all is ridiculous! :')
Ahhhh I'm terrified!x
Original post by RoseBrilliante
I have watched them one after the other haha, the first time I watched the episodes I got so hooked that I was watching 4 or 5 in a row every night :couchpotato:
Never seen any True Blood episodes personally but vampires and the like don't really interest me that much. Thinking of watching Hannibal though

If you desperately want to watch something, then I'd say at least try out True Blood. It may have vampires but I guess it's successful because the majority of the characters in the show dislike vampires if that makes any sense :/ I did that with the first season. Then I watched the season finale and was like... THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN?!?!??!! So I decide to take it easy and not form a strong connection at the risk of getting upset again xD
Can't wait to see the Edexcel C3 grade boundaries, lets see how low they will be. :biggrin:
Original post by Robbie242
[video="youtube;WgzItEarNc0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgzItEarNc0[/video]

just some motivation

I love this :biggrin:
Reply 5411
Original post by krishkmistry
biology,chemistry,business and maths - you ?

Nice one, I could never do alevel maths I hate it! History,sociology, economics and english!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lolol I'm applying for maths and I have worse scores then you :tongue:

Well, as long as you perform well at interview.

Original post by Boy_wonder_95
how did you find M2? And jealous of that FP1 score :tongue:

I didn't really find I had any problems with M2. Like I said, hoping for a top mark, although I have a vague recollection of perhaps one silly mistake.
😭. So nervous
you can join the 0-96ums club :rofl:

:hand:

:zomg: I beat you in C1?! :eek:
C2... I know I've dropped 2 marks at least :colonhash:
S1... I think I might have 100
M1... I did très badly... 85:hide:
C3... I'm waiting for, hopefully only 2 marks dropped...

Original post by MathsNerd1
Indeed and the highest I've gotten so far is 96 too but I'm hoping to bump that up to 100 with my C3 and hopefully M1 too :tongue:

Lowest-85. Highest-96.

Lets see what else :h:
Well, as long as you perform well at interview.

I didn't really find I had any problems with M2. Like I said, hoping for a top mark, although I have a vague recollection of perhaps one silly mistake.

yup everything rests on my interview I suppose, and contextually for a-level I've done quite well considering my balls gcses
Original post by James A
I love this :biggrin:

Best theme song ever :colone:
Reply 5417
Original post by Toya
Has anyone else found that they've been getting calmer as D Day gets closer? Cause this time last week I was bouncing off the walls whereas now I'm leisurely sipping a drink.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes oh my gosh
Normally I'm terrified but for the past few days I've been chillin'
Original post by DeanTJ1995
I like turtles

true comedy gold...really.
get out of 2008.
I will be so frustrated if it's true that edexcel aren't releasing grade boundaries until gone midnight on the 15th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest