The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8580
Original post by momomo123
I want this day to be over and done with.

Saaame!!! I'm like literally trying to sleep but I can't :s-smilie:
The whole world is falling apart England 1 -2 Scotland
Original post by Gary
Is there really point in staying up to check track? casue i think they are just gonna open it at 8

Not really. Best bet is to start checking around 7-7:30.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ought to stop eating all this ice cream ! It's making my head numb....
Original post by Gary
Is there really point in staying up to check track? casue i think they are just gonna open it at 8

Really no point in staying up for it. They have said it will stay down until 8am. You might as well get some sleep, get up early and get prepared.

Good luck dude!
Reply 8585
Original post by Mule
My college gives us appointments and makes us wait to get our results one by one -.-

Awww c: you go to a caring college. Do they give you pep talk if you get worse than you hoped for? ^.^
Reply 8586
Original post by wontdeny
That's a really good idea! Good luck with it :smile:

Ahhh thanks! It's definitely convenient! Good luck to you too !!!:tongue:
Original post by BrainDrain
The whole world is falling apart England 1 -2 Scotland

It's only a friendly.
:007:

Sheeit
Reply 8589
Original post by kidomo
It's only a friendly.

2-2 goaaaal

England vs Scotland is never a friendly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie1716
It's so good! Have you seen Hannibal? I've been obsessively reading this thread and stalking tumblr and twitter 'A level results' tags, you're not alone! :eek: :smile:

I'm really excited about series 3! :smile:
I haven't seen Hannibal yet- I'm trying to get through Supernatural, but my laptop's broken so I'm stuck on season 1, I've got a long long way to go, haha!
D'you watch Hannibal?!

I have like, a few TSR tabs open, hotmail, Facebook, and a few tumblrs and twitters! Stalking the 'results day' tag!
Original post by Jayqwe
Am I the only one listening to old gta radio stations to pass the time?

Good idea! I'm going to do that right away!
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
So if the original requirements were 280 UCAS points, if I didn't get 280, do you think I would still get in?

Thank you :smile:

I couldn't possibly answer that for you, it depends entirely on whether any places are available in clearing and how far away from 280 you were (assuming you got less than 280 of course).
Reply 8593
Original post by Cryl
Awww c: you go to a caring college. Do they give you pep talk if you get worse than you hoped for? ^.^

I would rather just get my results in the morning rather than sit around looking at everyone else get theirs :/
Original post by annemariemoore
Is anyone else getting an error message when they try to log onto Hotmail? :frown:

Yes! If it's not working tomorrow, I WILL kill someone (and invite you to join). :angry:
The joys of being a student:h:
Reply 8596
Original post by girlikemoixx
having a breaking bad marathon just to reassure me life could be worse

If you want to do that watch comic relief always make me appreciate more.
Reply 8597
What are people doing?
Reply 8598
Original post by kevloui
I'm in the saaaamme mindset.

It's like they're either in clearing because they've rejeected a whole bunch of people and need places filled, or a whole bunch of people have rejected them (maybe put them as an insurance and not needed to go) and so they have spaces:confused::confused::confused:

I guess we just gotta wait and see :frown:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Can anyone help me? what does this mean?

Circa 200 UCAS points* required in Clearing (or equivalent)

This was on the page of my course at BCU, what does the Circa mean?

Around.

Latest