The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to vomit.
I know this is highly irrelevant right now but does anyone mind sharing their gcse results because I'm Getting mines next week and I'm kinda scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9582
Original post by pessimist
Any AS students in here? I feel dominated by the A2 mob :frown:

I'm AS, but soon I shall be ASleep...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9583
That results day announcement at the top says Track will update on the 16th at 8am... I thought it was 8am tomorrow :s-smilie: hope thats a typo :frown:
Original post by VvMT01
That results day announcement at the top says Track will update on the 16th at 8am... I thought it was 8am tomorrow :s-smilie: hope thats a typo :frown:

https://track.ucas.com/Maintenance
HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

Come on UCAS. Please don't crash on me.... :frown:

Original post by Comokanu
x

No worries. Good luck!

I like Keele - squirrells. EVERYWHERE.
Good night lads and gals! GOOD LUCK!!!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Did you put them as your firm or insurance? As I put them as my insurance and got one so my firm has rejected me unfortunately :redface:

They're my firm. :smile: And awh, that's too bad. :frown: But at least Nottingham's an awesome uni!
Original post by lollipopsftw
I know this is highly irrelevant right now but does anyone mind sharing their gcse results because I'm Getting mines next week and I'm kinda scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA piece of cake
Original post by lollipopsftw

Posted from TSR Mobile

5A*'s and 5A's.
Kinda happy with them since I missed 8 months of GCSE work.. :/
Heck. I won't lie, I'm seriously freaking out at the moment. :frown:

Sleep evades and all we can do is wait...

God, it's like Christmas but with an almost inevitably bad result at the end of it >.<
Original post by HarryMWilliams
No worries. Good luck!

I like Keele - squirrells. EVERYWHERE.

Have you applied to Keele? x
I tried to go to sleep because I'm really tired, but no matter what I think about, I just can't go to sleep.
I'll be so sleepy when I check my results. :sleep:
Original post by jaetpa
I'm AS, but soon I shall be ASleep...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very clever :wink:
Reply 9595
Original post by pessimist
Any AS students in here? I feel dominated by the A2 mob :frown:

I'm here. Tried sleeping. Not possible. Freaking over AS results. Imagine how I'll be in A2. That's if I actually get their. -_-
Original post by JHart1865
Universities all over are experiencing 10-15% drops in applicants since tuition fees were put up.

Courses are in clearing because they're under populated. Don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure whether the drop in applications has been that drastic, but I think the main reason is that there's no longer a cap on the number of students unis can accept who've achieved AAB and above.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/clearing/9393151/University-Clearing-AAB-cap-change-to-benefit-top-students-this-year.html
Original post by Divergent
x

Aye, infact it's my firm choice although I have a bad feeling that Edexcel has once again screwed me with their A2 chemistry boundaries.

Yourself?
Original post by Divergent
5A*'s and 5A's.
Kinda happy with them since I missed 8 months of GCSE work.. :/

beat ya
Original post by kidomo
Reminds me of Assassin Creed:ninja:

I have to say a mention of my favourite gaming series in such a depressing thread cheered me up. :colondollar:

Latest