The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CG1012
But won't they have to contact UCAS about their decision so even if they send it out by post, we can still check via Track?

If not then that's fantastic since I applied on Oct 15th and didn't get my UCAS welcome letter till the start of Dec. Cool, I have 2 friends who applied to Selwyn as well.

I think they anticipate the time it takes for the letter to get to your place ant notify track afterwards. I'm not quite sure how it works, I've just seen the Jan 3 deadline in a couple of places so I was hoping its true!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by CG1012
Has anyone got an offer for BSc in Politics and Philosophy?

Yeah I got the 4 weeks "strongest applicant" email thing too...

In my school, so far only 2 applicants to LSE have heard back (one rejection, one offer) and I think me and a few others are still waiting! :s-smilie:

congrats! i know this girl in our school who's applying for the same course as you for LSE...

she received the 4 week e-mail in november and yet another one about a week ago... they just keep on delaying ppl
Original post by CG1012
Are all decisions coming out on Jan 3rd coz it's like a whole university deadline? I never heard anything about this until one of my friends told me coz in their last email, they never mentioned it...

I applied for HSPS at Churchill College. And you? How did your interview go?

Thanks xD

lol candy??? sup? lol... didn't know u had a student room account
Reply 3623
Original post by dulwichltyu
lol candy??? sup? lol... didn't know u had a student room account

Hey Harry...

Yeah i made it this week. Same I didn't know you had one...

Why did you include school in your username...?
Reply 3624
Original post by absmith9296
I think they anticipate the time it takes for the letter to get to your place ant notify track afterwards. I'm not quite sure how it works, I've just seen the Jan 3 deadline in a couple of places so I was hoping its true!

:P pretty ambiguous how it works...they should clarify on their site or something!

Thanks anyways, fingers crossed!
Hi,
I applied two weeks ago for International Relations and I still haven't received any acknowledgment email from LSE. Is this normal?
Reply 3626
Original post by eduardoblopes
Hi,
I applied two weeks ago for International Relations and I still haven't received any acknowledgment email from LSE. Is this normal?

Yes! Because they're closed for the holidays :smile:
Reply 3627
Admission office will be open on 2nd Jan?

I guess that LSE will send me results of my application at the early parts of this month.
But I do not know when the office restart their work after holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gakuzo
Admission office will be open on 2nd Jan?

I guess that LSE will send me results of my application at the early parts of this month.
But I do not know when the office restart their work after holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Decisions on our applications will start being made (offer/rejection) from 9am onwards tomorrow, on a rolling basis like last year.

However, I feel as though I'm still going to be kept waiting. I received an email on 20th Dec telling me I should add an extra 2 weeks to my wait time. :frown:

Let LSE Thursday/Friday begin again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CG1012
:P pretty ambiguous how it works...they should clarify on their site or something!

Thanks anyways, fingers crossed!

Figured it out, Cambridge only change status on track after they've made all decisions, ie after pooling towards the end of January
Reply 3630
Original post by absmith9296
Figured it out, Cambridge only change status on track after they've made all decisions, ie after pooling towards the end of January

That makes sense. Almost Jan 3rd...well, getting closer and closer to finding out the result each day.
Reply 3631
Any news in 2014 yet?
Reply 3632
Well I just received my acknowledgement mail this morning so the admissions office is officially open again!
Original post by Marhju
Well I just received my acknowledgement mail this morning so the admissions office is officially open again!

Cool, what course are you applying to?
Reply 3634
Original post by Sun_Bear
Cool, what course are you applying to?

Government and Economics :smile: I'm anxious to get a reply, but seeing how slow lse usually is with decisions, I'll probably be waiting a few weeks :wink:
Any lse decisions today ? So far ?
Original post by comebackasfire7
Any lse decisions today ? So far ?

Not a peep. Not expecting anything for a while yet, they emailed before Christmas to say I'll have a decision by the end of January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracelich
Not a peep. Not expecting anything for a while yet, they emailed before Christmas to say I'll have a decision by the end of January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm...the wait.
Reply 3638
I cannot wait any more!
Finger Crrossed☺︎

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3639
Anyone here repeated AS year and now got an offer from LSE?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending