The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Bristol Vs Exeter

I've got offers from both, but do not know which is better for Accounting & Finance, in terms of both the course and university/experience/employment. It's believed Bristol is more reputable but where does Exeter stand?
Exeter is in the Top 5 for it's business school now I believe, so it has a reputation to rival Bristol's.

I live in Bristol now, and attended Exeter Uni. Bristol is a bigger city, more shops, more nightlife etc, however Exeter is also good for shopping and there's enough variety for going out. Also the SU at Exeter is brilliant, and the new forum at Exeter is simply fantastic.

Bristol and Exeter are very different in that Exeter is a campus University and Bristol is not. Exeter is near the coast so you can go to the beach in the summer, however in Bristol there's not many beaches/attractions to choose from. It comes down to personal preference really, both are great uni's. Personally I wanted a campus university with a great community feel and to be near the sea, so Exeter swung it for me.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Sarahbox
I've got offers from both, but do not know which is better for Accounting & Finance, in terms of both the course and university/experience/employment. It's believed Bristol is more reputable but where does Exeter stand?

Are you seriously asking this on the Exeter uni forum, tut tut tut
Reply 3
Original post by woody-wood
Are you seriously asking this on the Exeter uni forum, tut tut tut

It's on the bristol one too.. tut tut tut

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending