The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University Of South Wales students 2013

Anyone going to the Caerleon campus this September?

I'm going to study Creative Writing and I'm looking for anyone doing this or even different course or living in halls of residence there.

There's an open day there next Saturday (20th April) Anyone going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I will be going to the Caerleon campus this September, but I will be studying Psychology :smile: However, I will be living in halls of residence. I went to have a look around for the Second time last week on the open day, love it there!
(edited 11 years ago)
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Awh thats cool :smile: what halls you going for? I love it too it feels like home when im there :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Theatrewriter94
Awh thats cool :smile: what halls you going for? I love it too it feels like home when im there :smile:

I will be in standard accommodation, thought it would be a fun experience for my first year :smile: and I know right? Will be a change considering I live in the city.
Original post by dlward94
I will be in standard accommodation, thought it would be a fun experience for my first year :smile: and I know right? Will be a change considering I live in the city.

Awh same here! I'm goin for standard,I've stayed up there once or twice, Its nice halls but tad nosiey on student nights
Reply 5
Standard is the best place to live. The halls themselves look terrible but it's all about living with 15-odd other people that makes it.
Reply 6
I've applied for en suite halls :3 doing fashion ans advertising photography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Heyitspaxo
I've applied for en suite halls :3 doing fashion ans advertising photography

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since you have applied for halls, have you heard anything? I applied at end of May but haven't heard anything since :/
Reply 8
No me neither :frown: I might call them at some point :smile:
I emailed them this morning, they replied sayin they got my application, they have allocated me a room and they will send more info end of August .

They probably waiting for our results :smile:
Reply 10
Ah ok :smile: I might do the same what address did you send it too?
I already have my results :P
Original post by Heyitspaxo
Ah ok :smile: I might do the same what address did you send it too?
I already have my results :P

I had a letter from them with a link to go on and applied through there :smile:
Reply 12
Ok.... Was this the apply to your accomodation now letter?
Yes it was :smile:
Reply 14
Cool beans :P
Reply 15
Standard halls for me too, I think we should hear 30th July, dependant on getting results and things, do you think it's wise to call to make sure all is good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I emailed them today! And got an instant reply saying my place in en suite halls has been reserved! I would just drop them a quick email just incase :smile: just puts your mind at rest if nothing else and only takes a couple of minutes :smile: and I have my results so I'm literally set for September!!
Reply 17
I just did the same and they have confirmed my room in halls for September is reserved too :biggrin: yay can't wait to hear dates for when we can move in :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Just emailed them, and I have also been reserved my place in standard halls for September :biggrin: Out of interest, does anybody know anything about freshers week? I have heard nothing yet :confused:
Reply 19
Anyone on here going to the Atrium in Cardiff? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending