Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

ive got a place at reading uni for sept, for speech and language. I'll be 26 when I start so was just wondering if there's any other people over 21 starting? I'll be living at home but its not too far.

Anne

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    no.

smd4std

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anniiegg)
    Hey,

ive got a place at reading uni for sept, for speech and language. I'll be 26 when I start so was just wondering if there's any other people over 21 starting? I'll be living at home but its not too far.

Anne
    Hi Anne,
    I have got a place at Reading University for September as well and I will be 30 then. I will also be living at´home and commute to University.

Daniela

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying Daniela, what course are you doing?

Anne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anniiegg)
    Thanks for replying Daniela, what course are you doing?

Anne
    I will be studying Archaeology.

Daniela

ReputationRep:
    Im 23 and il be starting in October

ReputationRep:
    I'll hopefully be starting in September aged 24.

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy I've just firmed reading the other day and I'll be 21 by then... I've heard that not many people care about how old you are as they do say that age is just a number... But I'm hoping that the flat I choose will be with people who are more "mature" and level headed... Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniD)
    I will be studying Archaeology.

Daniela

Hi Daniela,

I'll be a grad student in Archaeology but were basically the same age! Its nice to know I won't be alone as one of the older students in the department

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are you saying a UG programme or a Postgrad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaniD)
    Hi Anne,
    I have got a place at Reading University for September as well and I will be 30 then. I will also be living at´home and commute to University.

Daniela

Hey, is it a postgrad programme or undergraduate?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.