The Student Room Group

Question about Student Finance Application.

Hello all! :smile:
I'm at the point where i'm ready to send of my application. After this I will then have my parents provide there information online. Whilst filling in the application form and putting in my household income it said i'm entitled to roughly £5000 maintenance loan. Despite this at the end of the application where it says 'The table below shows the amount(s) of student finance you are requesting, and the maximum amounts you may be entitled to. You have chosen to provide your household income information.' and has the minimum maintenance loan which is £3575. Is this wrong? or will i still get the estimated amount after my parents give evidence? I'm worried and don't know what to do and I just want to send it off and get it sorted :s-smilie:
If anyone could help I would be so grateful!
Reply 1
Hi all.

Can i submit my student finance application form if i don't have the address for my halls yet?

ta x
Original post by james456b
Hello all! :smile:
I'm at the point where i'm ready to send of my application. After this I will then have my parents provide there information online. Whilst filling in the application form and putting in my household income it said i'm entitled to roughly £5000 maintenance loan. Despite this at the end of the application where it says 'The table below shows the amount(s) of student finance you are requesting, and the maximum amounts you may be entitled to. You have chosen to provide your household income information.' and has the minimum maintenance loan which is £3575. Is this wrong? or will i still get the estimated amount after my parents give evidence? I'm worried and don't know what to do and I just want to send it off and get it sorted :s-smilie:
If anyone could help I would be so grateful!

Well we don't really know as you haven't told us your parents income... just send it off & you'll get eveything you're entitled to.
Original post by LizzieLou
Hi all.

Can i submit my student finance application form if i don't have the address for my halls yet?

ta x

Yes you don't need to put in an address, it does say this in the application guidance notes that should be read prior to applying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending