The Student Room Group

h&m VM.4 interviews still waiting..

hi there.I'm new to this site so I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or if a thread about these stuff already exists.
I took liberty of posting here since this forum has been truly helpful at times though I don't currently live in the UK.I've graduated from the london college of fashion a year ago.

I currently reside in Greece.I applied for a Visual Merchandiser position at H&M. They called me and had my first phone interview a few hours after I sent my cv.Then called me the day after for a follow-up interview.I was interviewed by the head of visual and an HR manager.The interview lasted 1 hour and they seemed pretty excited. Two days later I had a callback and asked me to go directly to a store for some skills tests.There I met with the visual of the store and went through a few tests.Before I was even home,an hour later she called me for another interview the day after.For my fourth interview,there was a manager and another head of visual if I remember correctly.They told me that this was the last interview and they will either call me for an offer If I got the job or email me If I did not within two weeks.
It's been almost 3 weeks and haven't heard back yet. Saying I'm sick to my stomach would be an understatement as I thought I had the job and now I pass my days starring at my phone,wondering what happened. :frown:
Reply 1
so I couldn't take this endless waiting any longer and I called them earlier today. They told me that they are moving their central offices so today and tomorrow won't be a good day as there's practically no one there she can connect me with.she told me to call back after Monday.

Dunno if that means they haven't decided yet or sth,all I know is after 4 interviews I think I pretty damn deserve a rejection email,right?
Reply 2
Ouch what a waste of cash travelling hey for nothing why 4 interviews and not one sounds like you worked for free i the time they needed someone at the spur of the moment lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending