The Student Room Group

GCSE English Literature Exam 23/5

I just recently finished my exam and thought of sharing some of the things I found online. As I remembered how much I struggled to get resources. Some might contain some minor mistakes as I took it from the internet.

Good Luck for your exams!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just recently finished my exam and thought of sharing some of the things I found online. As I remembered how much I struggled to get resources. Some might contain some minor mistakes as I took it from the internet.

Good Luck for your exams!

And there's more.
Reply 3
Reply 4
Reply 5
Reply 6
Reply 7
Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Original post by Sahira195

Good Luck for your exams!:smile:

Where are notes for Out out?
Reply 9
Original post by Dhananjay 2012
Where are notes for Out out?

I have uploaded it.
Original post by Sahira195
I have uploaded it.

Could you also upload notes for "The Necklace" please.
Reply 11
Original post by Dhananjay 2012
Could you also upload notes for "The Necklace" please.

Try this site http://www.shmoop.com/the-necklace-maupassant/
Thank you so much for taking time out to post such invaluable information on here.
Reply 13
Hey guys, questions directed to those who have taken teh igcse in jan. What was the essay questions for a view from teh bridge and of mice and men? Your help is greatly appreciated thank you.
Reply 14
Just made this for guys who want to discuss the upcoming english language A exam!
Reply 15
what are the most polled subjects for paper 1
Reply 16
Original post by mushy123

i think its most probably going to be passage to africa!!
Original post by mushy123

there was a poll
Look here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1875102&page=4&p=37726744#post37726744
Reply 18

shud we section b of the anthology for paper 1?
Will be passage to Africa, headless goat or explorer's daughter. Hoping its Africa :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending