The Student Room Group

Jobless mother of four screamed racist abuse at her OWN children

Reply 1
The fact that the council involved have given her an ABSO instead of actually removing her children for their own wellbeing and possibly their own safety, is surely a damning endictment. Then again it may be worse for them if they were removed from the mother. It depends upon whether the mother is always violent towards them.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
This is just so illogical. She obviously has a lot of resentment for the father of the children, hence the racism, but if the father is do detestable how did she let herself have four children with him?

This is quite literally the definition of sheer stupidity.
(edited 10 years ago)
It's the Daily Mail. I'd be extremely surprised if more than 20% of that was true.

Nonetheless, it's certainly a bizarre story. I expect to see them on Jeremy Kyle next week...
Original post by paddlesnap
It's the Daily Mail. I'd be extremely surprised if more than 20% of that was true.

Nonetheless, it's certainly a bizarre story. I expect to see them on Jeremy Kyle next week...

haha you watch Jeremy kyle :wink:

I can't quite comprehend this story, made me burst out laughing..

its pretty sad though, sucks for the kids
Reply 5
Original post by paddlesnap

As opposed to the BBC that does not report on anything that is negative to its pro-immigration stance?
The news is already really good at highlighting all the worst things that happen in the world on any given day. We make it even worse when we pick out the most extreme of these and discuss them. There are still many good things going on in the world...
Reply 7
Cant believe her children havent been taken away from her. Someone who actually deserves children should have them.

And when they grow up, they will be just as bad as her, because thats all they will have known. Disgusting woman.
Disgusting woman. What kind of future can those kids be expected to have. And even if they were removed from her, im guessing it would be near impossible to find a loving home that would take four children aged from 1 to 12. So unfair for the kids.
Reply 9
The headline is just gold.

"Jobless mother of four screamed racist abuse at her OWN children so loudly that she made her neighbours' lives a 'living hell'"

Oh those poor, poor neighbours.
Reply 10
I'd put the kids in social services. Nothing good can come out of them living under her roof.
The sad reality is if these children were taken into social services, they probably won't find a loving home that doesn't involve separating them. Awful.
Reply 12
I just can't believe what the world has come to. I feel sorry for the children for having such a rubbish mother.
Reply 13
So they've mentioned how bad it is for the neighbours and they're at the top of the list to be helped, but no concern for the children? They have to live with that vile woman. She doesn't deserve those innocent children.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Why mention that she's jobless in the title? Typical Daily Mail...
Reply 15
Why are the neighbours trying to be the victims? It's clearly the children who are.
Reply 16
Original post by pandabird
Why mention that she's jobless in the title? Typical Daily Mail...

They do it to other families too, e.g. "Banker has affair", "Family in £750,000 home forced to move", or "Muslims kick girl to death". It's to make it sound more dramatic.
Reply 17
I think the worst part is that her poor children will never be the same again. Knowing that their mother treated them like that, doesn't give them much hope for the future. Odds are they may turn out like that as-well which is awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending