The Student Room Group

Debenhams Training/Induction

I just got a call today to say that I was successful in my application for a Sales Assistant and I will have my training at some point in the next week or so. I have a fairly good idea of what will happen but I have no clue what to wear?!?!?! I don't have smart black trousers or anything of that kind. I wore a skirt to my interview with a vest top and cardigan. What should I wear to training?? I think I have some black skinnies?

Also I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have about their recruitment process.

Thanks,
Maddie :smile:
Anything fairly smart. You won't be doing anything massive during your training; mostly you'll just be in a room with other trainees. First day is health and safety, second is operating the till.

You might go out, briefly, to look at good and bad working practises, but that'll be all. Don't stress about it, you'll have fun! Make some friends.
Reply 2
Original post by Musicology23
I just got a call today to say that I was successful in my application for a Sales Assistant and I will have my training at some point in the next week or so. I have a fairly good idea of what will happen but I have no clue what to wear?!?!?! I don't have smart black trousers or anything of that kind. I wore a skirt to my interview with a vest top and cardigan. What should I wear to training?? I think I have some black skinnies?

Also I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have about their recruitment process.

Thanks,
Maddie :smile:

Hey how long after your interview did they contact you to say you were successful? I had my interview/recruitment event on thursday and Im praying they call me within the week
Hi:smile: I just thought I'd say, I had my interview with debenhams and by an hour or two later I had a call to confirm I got the job. For Christmas temps they usually tend to tell you within the same day because they need to start the training process. I have my induction today and am currently sat in Mcdonalds waiting to go to the store!:smile: goodluck to everyone!:smile:
Can anyone tell me how I find out my induction day? I haven't received my letter yet and have phoned every debenhams possible and emailed aswell ?
Any help would be great ! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending