The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
DODORO
I'm going to do cinema+photography+television, the lecturers are so charming~Anyone?
OMG! that's what i'm doing!!! :biggrin:
tell me about yourself :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Tinykates
OMG! that's what i'm doing!!! :biggrin:
tell me about yourself :biggrin:

hey!!Fellow.Did you went there on 3rd March? Did you met Graham Roberts?
Such,such,such a cool man :biggrin:
Well,I'm chinese. probably the only one applied that course. I just adore film and all other unis like Man, nott,Gla were all acadamic boring film studies staff.not like leeds, full of energy.
I've been noticing you for a long time, they said you are a beauty,a fan of johnny depp.
Reply 22
Tinykates
how come you only need 2 A levels?

The usual offer for that course is BBC. I have a C already and I'm doing two A-levels this year, so I guess they just mean the BB from this year! Or they're going easy on me cause I wouldn't stop calling them :wink:
Reply 23
DODORO
hey!!Fellow.Did you went there on 3rd March? Did you met Graham Roberts?
Such,such,such a cool man :biggrin:
Well,I'm chinese. probably the only one applied that course. I just adore film and all other unis like Man, nott,Gla were all acadamic boring film studies staff.not like leeds, full of energy.
I've been noticing you for a long time, they said you are a beauty,a fan of johnny depp.
lol - wow - thanks :biggrin: i went on the 10th March (i think) can't really remember now, but there was hardly anyone else there, but there was one chinese girl, so ure not the only one :biggrin: is your offer BBB? yeh we met graham roberts, he's pretty cool :biggrin:
Reply 24
Tinykates
lol - wow - thanks :biggrin: i went on the 10th March (i think) can't really remember now, but there was hardly anyone else there, but there was one chinese girl, so ure not the only one :biggrin: is your offer BBB? yeh we met graham roberts, he's pretty cool :biggrin:

My offer is BBC, i got Pure math, advance math, media(MMM!!!) to pass, how's your media? straight A? Did you get your Music video results? the 'sit down' exams are very tough for me, do you have any materials or trick for revising?
Reply 25
I live in Leeds, the nightlife is amazing.
Reply 26
MrKeen

That's what I like to hear! :smile:
Reply 27
DODORO
My offer is BBC, i got Pure math, advance math, media(MMM!!!) to pass, how's your media? straight A? Did you get your Music video results? the 'sit down' exams are very tough for me, do you have any materials or trick for revising?
i got 106/120 for my music video, which is ok i guess. how about you? :biggrin:
Reply 28
Hi! I'm coming to Leeds uni Business school this septemer to study for MA in advertising and marketing. So now I am also looking for a good place where to live. I will be very greatful for a good advice.
Sentinel Towers seem to be cool as rooms are en-suite, it has internet and is within walking distance to the Uni. But they say on their web-site that it is especially good for the students who need peaceful environment. Why? Does it mean that there is no social life there and I will be bored and alone all the time?!?!?
Is anyone here studying biology at leeds in september? I am but havent heard anything from the uni since i accepted their offer through ucas.....not even bout accomodation......... is this the case with every1 or are they trying 2 tell me sum thing??!!! :confused:
Reply 30
fluffysheep2000
Is anyone here studying biology at leeds in september? I am but havent heard anything from the uni since i accepted their offer through ucas.....not even bout accomodation......... is this the case with every1 or are they trying 2 tell me sum thing??!!! :confused:

I got accommodation info... but that was before I put Leeds as my firm. I havn't got anything since telling UCAS. How disappointing!
Thanks emma was getting bit worried! Cant wait to start in sept :smile: went up for the open day and it was amazing :biggrin:
I may be going to leeds to study law in spetember, ive accepted the place but havent decided whether im reapplying, so i guess i may see you all there!
Reply 33
George-W-Duck
I may be going to leeds to study law in spetember, ive accepted the place but havent decided whether im reapplying, so i guess i may see you all there!

Why would you want to reapply?!?

Leeds is great! :smile:
emma_
Why would you want to reapply?!?

Leeds is great! :smile:

Too near home for my liking!
Reply 35
George-W-Duck
Too near home for my liking!

O... :frown: yea, that's why I didnt apply to LSE or any London unis.
Reply 36
MrKeen

thats what swung my decision to go here :biggrin:

Anyone here doing biomedicine, I need BBB but said I'll get in on BBC, good thing because I crashed Math last year and jumping two grades is friggin hard!
Wanted to do medicine but since my AS were crap im going to do graduate entry medicine, spoke to a few people there that have done the same thing, which is great :smile:

See you all there in sept.
Reply 37
Hi everyone...

Im also going to leeds, hopefully, to do religious studies and rs. My cousin is going to do medicine at leeds too tho, so a lot of u will probably end up meeting her. Leeds is amazing, live fairly close, but far enough away to be independent. The shopping, bars and clubs are all amazing. And was anyone else in awe after seeing the union, it was huge. I've applied to montague burton for self-catering.

Hope to meet some of u guys

Kim xxx
heh, i started my own thread without reading this one first! basically, i'm hoping to come to leeds in october if i get bbb and not aab(!).. applied for economics, and have done accom. i have a couple of friends there who both reccomended bodington, so that's what i chose :smile:
Reply 39
laney
heh, i started my own thread without reading this one first! basically, i'm hoping to come to leeds in october if i get bbb and not aab(!).. applied for economics, and have done accom. i have a couple of friends there who both reccomended bodington, so that's what i chose :smile:

I'm going to be doing economics too :smile:

Latest