The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
emma_
I'm going to be doing economics too :smile:

I will be taking Economics and Management.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
ooo crazy :smile: manya person going to Leeds :smile:
Reply 42
I'm (hopefully) going Leeds to do Law
Reply 43
Hehey!

I put leeds down as my insurance for medicine, they wanted AB. I also put down Sentinel towers for my accomondation Kisel, I was a bit worried about that peaceful environment too...if its bad we'll join forces and hold one MASSIVE PARTAAAAAY! woo!

...all depending on what happens on results day....

Tra

Lolli
Reply 44
lollipop

Kisel, I was a bit worried about that peaceful environment too...if its bad we'll join forces and hold one MASSIVE PARTAAAAAY! woo!

...all depending on what happens on results day....

Lolli

Thou I finally decided to apply for Leodis, if we both get to Sentinel Towers - the party must be really massive!
Reply 45
Kisel1
Thou I finally decided to apply for Leodis, if we both get to Sentinel Towers - the party must be really massive!

Can I join too!!!? Pretty please! :smile: I've put down Sentinel Towers too
I'll bring sweeties! :biggrin:
Reply 46
Misbah Imtiaz
Can I join too!!!? Pretty please! :smile: I've put down Sentinel Towers too
I'll bring sweeties! :biggrin:

I got to Leodis but that does not the party is cancelled. let's make it anyway!!! email me at [email protected] and we can arrange it.
Reply 47
Sentinel Towers or Leodis then?!?!?

Could show the 'peaceful' Sentinel ppl a good party!

As with the sweeties....cola bottles?
Reply 48
lollipop
Sentinel Towers or Leodis then?!?!?

Could show the 'peaceful' Sentinel ppl a good party!

As with the sweeties....cola bottles?

We can make 2 parties, in the end.

Didn't understand your last phrase about sweeties. :cool: I'm a foreigner so maybe i'm just out of the context... :confused: Would you explain please?
Reply 49
cola bottles are sweets/candy
Reply 50
cola bottles are sweeties??? NO way!!

Lol, course i knew that, theyre my fave! Hence why they are a mjst for this party! Sorry, Im crap at this sort of thing! Hope thats all cleared up! :-D
Reply 51
Kisel1
I got to Leodis but that does not the party is cancelled. let's make it anyway!!! email me at [email protected] and we can arrange it.

I'll email you about the party as soon as I know that I have actually got into Leeds. I need AAA, and I really don't think that I have got it! Preparing a party right now might just be tempting fate! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Misbah Imtiaz
I'll email you about the party as soon as I know that I have actually got into Leeds. I need AAA, and I really don't think that I have got it! Preparing a party right now might just be tempting fate! :biggrin:

No problem. I am coming to Leeds 12th Spetmeber in the evening. email me anyday after this. Good luck with your AAA (these must be grades, though i have no idea what it means :smile: )
Reply 53
Kisel1
No problem. I am coming to Leeds 12th Spetmeber in the evening. email me anyday after this. Good luck with your AAA (these must be grades, though i have no idea what it means :smile: )

Why are you going up so early? You may not even be able to get into your accommodation by then. I know i can't get into mine until the 18th of september - i know this for a fact as i even know my room number. If you're interested i can tell you when and where your first lecture is so you have an idea.
Reply 54
Kisel1

Yeah, they are grades :biggrin: Hopefully I'll see you there then! :smile:
Reply 55
G4ry
Why are you going up so early? You may not even be able to get into your accommodation by then. I know i can't get into mine until the 18th of september - i know this for a fact as i even know my room number. If you're interested i can tell you when and where your first lecture is so you have an idea.

How come you already know your accom?!??! unfair! :frown:
emma_

Unconditional offer im guessing or maybe an overseas student
Reply 57
G4ry

I am a business school student an i am REQUIRED to come so early. not my intention... temp accomodation is something that I am wondering about - hope to get some news about it from the acco office soon :smile:
Reply 58
emma_

Unconditional offer, it's an experience filling out all the contracts for the accommodation. Just so you know - you'll be needing 4 passport photos to send to the university.
Reply 59
G4ry
Unconditional offer, it's an experience filling out all the contracts for the accommodation. Just so you know - you'll be needing 4 passport photos to send to the university.

o my god, how annoying :frown: though i guess ill be needing to take loads for the start of uni

Latest