The Student Room Group

St. Andrews Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex
Yeah most things can be found here if you want it:
http://medicine.st-andrews.ac.uk/prospectus/#

Im guessing talking about it wont really help, all we have to do is play the waiting game and twiddle our thumbs for a bit :tongue:
Hopefully we'll see each other next term :smile:

Yep the worst of the waiting is behind us now. Just scary to know you'll be finding out about your future this month, kinda like a fortune teller haha! Yeah will hopefully see you next term!!
Reply 641
OFFFFEEEERRRRR! Int'l student :biggrin:
Reply 643
Original post by JemimaPuddleduck

Where are you from? :smile:
Original post by ocim95
Where are you from? :smile:

Gap Year - English student :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER, i honestly can't believe it !!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Just got an offer from St. Andrews AAA I applied for either was given Manchester route , I am an English applicant. My stats 10 A* predicted 3A* and a A at A level UKCAT average = 789

Well done to all who have offers. Commiserations to those who have got rejected and best of luck to those yet to hear.

Any questions on my experience I am happy to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional offer today! So happy!! :smile:
Conditional offer!
Original post by Scottish cutie
Conditional offer!

Oh congrats! Can I ask what your stats are? Im guessing that you are a scottish applicant?
Well done to everybody who has offers! At least we know that they are starting the process now :smile:
Original post by Anthropicentity
Just got an offer from St. Andrews AAA I applied for either was given Manchester route , I am an English applicant. My stats 10 A* predicted 3A* and a A at A level UKCAT average = 789

Well done to all who have offers. Commiserations to those who have got rejected and best of luck to those yet to hear.

Any questions on my experience I am happy to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey man, congrats on your offer! When did you get your interview, and how did your interview go? I just want to see how good you guys are :tongue:
Conditional offer!!!! I am so so happy :biggrin: good luck to everybody else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh congrats! Can I ask what your stats are? Im guessing that you are a scottish applicant?

Thanks, yes I am (how did you guess :wink: )
AAAAB
ukcat 750
Original post by Scottish cutie
Thanks, yes I am (how did you guess :wink: )
AAAAB
ukcat 750

Haha I dont know, but Im guessing youre quite a cutie too :tongue:
Ooh thats not bad! :smile:
You gonna firm St andrews? Its such an amazing place!
Reply 655
Unconditional offer!
Reply 656
UNCONDITIONAL !!!!!! So happy, after getting three rejections !!
hey man, congrats on your offer! When did you get your interview, and how did your interview go? I just want to see how good you guys are :tongue:

My interview was the 29th of jan. I felt it whent quite well I enjoyed it , but I don't think I did anything particularly special , and I had coughing fit part way through which meant I couldn't speak for about a minute so it was far from perfect.
Haha I dont know, but Im guessing youre quite a cutie too :tongue:
Ooh thats not bad! :smile:
You gonna firm St andrews? Its such an amazing place!

Maybe I am...
It's my only offer so far so at the moment yes
Original post by Anthropicentity
My interview was the 29th of jan. I felt it whent quite well I enjoyed it , but I don't think I did anything particularly special , and I had coughing fit part way through which meant I couldn't speak for about a minute so it was far from perfect.

Oh thats ok, I was starting to think that all the offers that were given out so far were either for amazing UKCAT scores, or near perfect interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending