Original post by daisystones
Well doneeee! Such a good feeling :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell me about it. Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misswalton
Tell me about it. Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

hello again!!! congrats on passing!! how was the drive? nice examiner?
mines tomorrow eek!! :eek::eek:
Reply 282
Original post by needtosucceed=)
hello again!!! congrats on passing!! how was the drive? nice examiner?
mines tomorrow eek!! :eek::eek:

Thanks babe! I got the same
Bloody examiner lol! How did you do more importantly??? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks babe! I got the same
Bloody examiner lol! How did you do more importantly??? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh must have been terrifying!!! I had mine today and failed, time to book a third test :frown: xx
Reply 284
Original post by needtosucceed=)
Ahhh must have been terrifying!!! I had mine today and failed, time to book a third test :frown: xx

Oh how crap I am sorry it's so disheartening :frown: third time lucky mate, i still believe it is mostly down to luck I.e traffic conditions, examiner etc try book it for a Friday if you can? I think it's the best day for everyone mood wise which I know shouldn't influence the decision but hey everyone is a hell of a lot happier when the weekend is within reach. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
My test is in five weeks and I just want it to hurry up!!! I thought time would fly but it seems to be dragging... and the longer I wait the more nervous I'm getting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 286
Does anyone know how windy it has to be for your test to be cancelled because of wind and if its different for different test centres etc thanks
I have a test tomorrow and I've been unable to get in touch with my instructor. HELP!!!
I passed how did you do???!!! I said a little prayer for us!!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this thread is about 4 years old, but it was so lovely to read it and see you going through the phase from failure to success. I'm happy for you! :h:

All the best x
I have my driving test on Friday.. I failed the first time and i’m Really scared cause I think I’m going to fail again.. I really want to pass and I haven’t told any of my family members that I have a test.. any tips on how to keep the nerves down
Original post by Normasibbz
I really want to pass and I haven’t told any of my family members that I have a test.

Good move. You'll be fine. Good luck.
same herewhere do you live

Latest

Trending

Trending