The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
Original post by ippington
Did anybody else have a degree of difficulty understanding the interviewers' accents? :frown:

Yep I did! I had to concentrate so hard and even get one of them to repeat the question at one point :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hks123
Yep I did! I had to concentrate so hard and even get one of them to repeat the question at one point :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I can relate to that, oh well can't do anything about it now!
Reply 2462
Got an offer from barts last night Happy :smile: dw guys mine didn't go grt but still got it
Reply 2463
GOT MINE YESTERDAY TOOOO!! PUMPEDD!! 3As offer :wink:
Got it at 3:00 ish today. Had mine on the 25th, the interview. Just an email though- no update on track yet, they might do it once all offers have been given?? And my stats are just about ok too guys,. Dw :biggrin:
Original post by anikkt
GOT MINE YESTERDAY TOOOO!! PUMPEDD!! 3As offer :wink:

WOW well done!! When was your interview?
Original post by jiffyjaff
Got it at 3:00 ish today. Had mine on the 25th, the interview. Just an email though- no update on track yet, they might do it once all offers have been given?? And my stats are just about ok too guys,. Dw :biggrin:

WELL DONE to you too!

May I ask when your interview was?
Reply 2467
People with offers are you international students? Congratulations and well done! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just pointing it out but all the people with offers are all new members, who joined today and have only made 1 post on student room which was to say they have offers. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babychocolate
Just pointing it out but all the people with offers are all new members, who joined today and have only made 1 post on student room which was to say they have offers. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh.
I just got so shocked and excited seeing their posts... didn't even notice.
Offers already?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are these offers legit? People, please don't troll medicine applicants. We are already high strung and jumpy. :colondollar:
-_- not. funny.
I'm assuming Internationals - or liars.
Original post by boombamm
Got an offer from barts last night Happy :smile: dw guys mine didn't go grt but still got it

Nice if you dotn mind me asking what were ur stats?
Original post by jiffyjaff

"3:00-ish today"? You mean 3:00am?

Find it hard to believe medical schools send out batches of offers that early in the morning.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Anxious Owl
Did anyone not have a student sitting in on their interview?

I didn't have a student, I only had two interviewers
Reply 2477
My interview went so badly, I mucked up two of perhaps the most important questions 'why barts' and 'why medicine' I completely blanked and gave such an unconvincing answer :frown:
Also, can't believe people are getting offers already! Doesn't seem like barts to reply that quickly :wink:
Reply 2478
Original post by 2272
My interview went so badly, I mucked up two of perhaps the most important questions 'why barts' and 'why medicine' I completely blanked and gave such an unconvincing answer :frown:
Also, can't believe people are getting offers already! Doesn't seem like barts to reply that quickly :wink:

I messed up those 2 as well, so disappointed :frown:
well I'll just be a reject and apply again next year I guess
Original post by ededed123
I didn't have a student, I only had two interviewers

I was just wondering, because I expected one and apparently they make free form notes too..

But whatever - I felt relatively happy coming out. I just hope hope hope it was enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending