The Student Room Group

Guys, do you like girls with thick eyebrows?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kait365

Hey! This is obviously a little late but I have been curious about what guys think about eyebrows. These are mine, I have really thick long dirty blonde hair and my eyebrows have always been naturally darker and grow really fast so I keep them more on the thicker sided I guess, that is the shape they like to be. I used to have tiny drawn on ones, but I realized those do not look good with my face shape and personal style at all so I grew them back in. I am more of a natural style, a little boho, cali cool. I don't like to wear too much makeup so having them grown in I don't bother with the pencil anymore.
Thoughts, honest opinions!?

Why would you put a filter on asking for honest opinions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by ElChapo
Why would you put a filter on asking for honest opinions lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I apologize for the crappy picture example...Haha I wasn't on my own computer when I had stumbled upon this forum so I had to snag a profile picture from one of my social media accounts.... If I had the original from my own computer I would have just used that. But the only few others I had to choose from were from the side group photos.

There! No filter....
(edited 9 years ago)
You can get them threaded to a shape but still have them thicker than average and it will look so nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
WOW, I really admire it....
Reply 64
I still do my brows thin. Guess I'm not up with the new trend. I was just curious if ppl like the thick draw on ones.

Quick Reply

Latest