The Student Room Group

Tinder

Hi guys is it me or does any girls actually reply to as even though a get match I don’t even get a reply. I know sometimes you have to send good conversation for them to be interested enough for a reply. Any tips or experienced that had success, not looking for relationship on there just hook ups mainly.

I know it put some girls off but some girls like to have friends wit benefits everyone is different in general.
Sometimes depends on your age. How old are you?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Sometimes depends on your age. How old are you?

I am 26 my age range presence settings is set too 18 to 24
Ok the fact is that on these dating app, its more favored to women as statistics have shown that women go for the small minority of very good looking guys on these apps, and considering with Tinder, you need to put a limited number of your best photos so of course people are going to take advantage of that and even edit their photos to make them stand out.
The point is that its very hard for guys to find hookups or anything on dating apps but so much easier for women.
Reply 4
Ok the fact is that on these dating app, its more favored to women as statistics have shown that women go for the small minority of very good looking guys on these apps, and considering with Tinder, you need to put a limited number of your best photos so of course people are going to take advantage of that and even edit their photos to make them stand out.
The point is that its very hard for guys to find hookups or anything on dating apps but so much easier for women.

hopefully this doesn’t sound weird but could I send a picture on what I look like to you I think im an attractive person but just wanted what your opinion if that’s ok?
you can just post it on here
Reply 6
The Relationships forum doesn't allow photo attachments.
Hmm so how would he send it?
Reply 8
Hmm so how would he send it?

Sending a PM.
Reply 9
you can just post it on here

How do you do that?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi guys is it me or does any girls actually reply to as even though a get match I don’t even get a reply. I know sometimes you have to send good conversation for them to be interested enough for a reply. Any tips or experienced that had success, not looking for relationship on there just hook ups mainly.

I know it put some girls off but some girls like to have friends wit benefits everyone is different in general.

Don't be thick. These girls click like on guys then select out of what they see as the best of them they click like on. They don't care if you are left waiting.

You can try better pictures but there is a whole world out there outside of Tinder, but up to you to find it. Tinder is the lazy man's option and the little you put in the little you get out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending