The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i think this topic deserves a thread of it's own...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
calamitymaud
speaking from experience mate? :P

cant wait!

Dont know which post you are referring to...

The first one yes because I have been there....

Second one not a chance had a long term relationship before uni so I definitly wasnt going uni for that!
the friends zone one, foo'
Reply 43
omg I can't WAIT for Leeds fresher's week! Though I'm getting myself so worked up and excited about it it'll probably be a bit of a let down when I get there....
enjoy it while you can, spoon, my brother does medicine and its hard work! (putting it mildly!)
Reply 45
Half the comments here have nothing to do with Freshers Week! Y'all start your own threads if you wanna talk about '**** a Fresher' or medics!

Ein Thread Hitler.
how about ****ing medics? or even better, Hitler being a fresher? Hitler being a medic? ****ing hitler?

why limit ourselves to just talking about freshers?

the thread is our oyster, my welsh friend!
Reply 47
cymruambyth
Half the comments here have nothing to do with Freshers Week! Y'all start your own threads if you wanna talk about '**** a Fresher' or medics!

Ein Thread Hitler.

Title of thread...What's happening, Freshers Week 2006?

The guy who mentioned ****ing freshers, well if thats what hes going to be doing then I think the comments everything to do with freshers week 06. Its rather ironic you post a comment that is explaining that somebody else has gone off subject when its only your comment that has nothing to do with the titled question!:wink:
Reply 48
I'm really really looking forward to freshers week, is 300 a reasonable ammount for a week? I think i might go to the cash and carry and get a keg/lots of vodka before i come up.
Reply 49
i again shall point out.. it's a 2 week long event.. but £300/week.. ermm yeah that shud be enuff!
i don't think i've spent £300 in 6 months never mind a week!
Reply 51
but what is the actual start date of freshers?
Reply 52
megan
but what is the actual start date of freshers?

The day you move in so the 17th or 18th
Reply 53
well, the events will start the monday..
Reply 54
ChrisA86
well, the events will start the monday..

what do you mean by events?
Reply 55
larry182
what do you mean by events?

well the stuff that actually occurs in freshers week - the reason for the thread!
larry is gonna kick off you know.
Reply 57
ChrisA86
well the stuff that actually occurs in freshers week - the reason for the thread!

Your being pretty vague, "stuff", "events". Freshers week starts from the minute you get there your talking bolloxs saying it starts on the monday. Is the whole of leeds closed until "events" day on monday?

they should say about places to go in leed other than union places.. i swear im finding new places still..

Maybe if you had started your freshers week on the sat you wouldnt still be finding new places.....:wink:

larry is gonna kick off you know.

ha why assume im going to kick off? If i think some ones talking **** ill say so :biggrin:
Reply 58
ChrisA86
i again shall point out.. it's a 2 week long event.. but £300/week.. ermm yeah that shud be enuff!

I think you are getting a bit mixed up here. In an earlier post when i said it lasted two weeks you corrected me saying it lasted one now your saying it lasts two weeks......
Reply 59
sorry, firstly i am trying to find out where i have stated it lasted one week.. ive always suggested it lasts 2, unless this is planned to change the first week.

secondly, the events i am referring to are those planned by the union.. that being the proper freshers week events.. and for the record i am being 'vague' as u mention due to the fact that they havent yet been mentioned..

i admit i said sorry there, i didn't mean it.

Latest