Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dom1996
Yeah, likewise :smile:

Maybe I'll see you around at some point :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Holly2595
Just had an email confirming that I'll be in Cambridge halls :biggrin:

I haven't heard yet (though I haven't applied to Cambridge) - worrying now!
Maybe I'll see you around at some point :smile:

Ha, most likely. You looking forward to freshers week? :smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
I haven't heard yet (though I haven't applied to Cambridge) - worrying now!

I have a friend who has been involved with admissions and he said they allocate accomodation in groups :smile: so they've probably not got round to it yet!
Original post by Dom1996
Ha, most likely. You looking forward to freshers week? :smile:

I am, I can't wait to move in now :smile: you?
I have a friend who has been involved with admissions and he said they allocate accomodation in groups :smile: so they've probably not got round to it yet!

Thanks for the info - maybe later today then.

Good luck at MMU
I am, I can't wait to move in now :smile: you?

Ahh I know, should be a mad one! :biggrin:
Thanks for the info - maybe later today then.

Good luck at MMU

It's okay :smile: and thank you, you too!
Original post by Dom1996

Yeah hopefully! :biggrin:
Reply 829
Im staying there too what you going to study
Reply 830
Original post by Dom1996

Cant wait☺☺☺
Does anybody know when we find out which rooms we are in? Im staying at Cambridge halls and want to see who i'll be living with :smile:
Reply 832
Original post by LawrenceA95
Does anybody know when we find out which rooms we are in? Im staying at Cambridge halls and want to see who i'll be living with :smile:

I've heard contrasting stories about this, someone said it's allocated on the day you move in, and someone said it's done before. I'm not really sure who to believe, can anyone clarify this?
Reply 833
Anyone studying nutritional sciences?
[QUOTE="saal94;49401849"]Cant wait☺☺☺[/QUOTE

Same! you getting a wristband?
Original post by Toplel
I've heard contrasting stories about this, someone said it's allocated on the day you move in, and someone said it's done before. I'm not really sure who to believe, can anyone clarify this?

Doubt we'll find out until move in day.
Original post by LawrenceA95

Original post by Toplel

You won't find out exactly who until the day :smile: At least that's how it was me last year when I lived in Daisy Bank.

Still waiting on my accomodation offer and it's making me horrendously anxious too -.-
Original post by Deyesy
You won't find out exactly who until the day :smile: At least that's how it was me last year when I lived in Daisy Bank.

Still waiting on my accomodation offer and it's making me horrendously anxious too -.-

How quick were they last year - obviously my offer only became unconditional yesterday - I have had the welcome email and formal letter in the post but nothing about accommodation - all those No Vacancies signs on the website are making me nervous!
How quick were they last year - obviously my offer only became unconditional yesterday - I have had the welcome email and formal letter in the post but nothing about accommodation - all those No Vacancies signs on the website are making me nervous!

Lemme just go check my e-mails and I'll let you know? :')

Uh. I don't have e-mail from last year but my Facebook status about being offered accomodation last year was posted on a Saturday? Which suggests they'll be working over the weekend to sort them out ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending