The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

So, who's applying to MMU this year? What courses are you applying for?

---
Connect to MMU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I'm applying for 2014 after my gap year this year for Tourism Management.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
BA Honours Photography, fingers crossed! :cool:
BA International Fashion Promotion, hopefully!
BA Events management hopefully!!
Reply 5
Applying for Law after my gap year this year! :smile:
Reply 6
Applied for Medieval and Early Modern History :smile:
Reply 7
Applied for Psychology and I got an conditional offer
Yay
:smile:
Reply 8
I'm applying to do Primary Education (QTS) what do people think of the place? I have been to Manchester but i havent visited the university ... :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Applied to Hospitality Management and got a conditional offer! :smile:
Reply 10
psychology. I'm still to send my ucas :frown:
Reply 11
I have an interview for speech and language therapy there :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!
Reply 12
Original post by shynature
I'm applying to do Primary Education (QTS) what do people think of the place? I have been to Manchester but i havent visited the university ... :s-smilie:

i visited the university and i though it was really nice and quite modern and the accommodation was literally right by the uni so that was good! :smile:
Reply 13
Received my offer for Psychology at MMU on the 1st November! :smile: :smile:
Reply 14
Recieved my offer of Business Management :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by shynature

It's really nice, very modern and looks great! The accommodation is really close and of quite a high standard, would say it is definitely worth a visit to make sure you see yourself there though
I've applied for Dental Technology with Foundation Year. Sent my UCAS off on the 11th, still not heard :/ Getting anxious
Reply 17
Ive applied to do Advertising and Brand Managment, my ucas was sent off today! I love the sound of it and i love the look of manchester nightlife! Im going to the open day on the 30th of Nov :smile:
I have put my application in now.. yay! Going to the open day on the 30th too! :smile: Is anyone planning on living at home whilst at MMU? I only live 25 mins away, so going to live at home, but still want to be going out and involved in societies etc :smile:
Got my offer! Unconditional :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest