The Student Room Group

Need help with Manchester Metropolitan University in MSc Physiotherapy

I got an offer from MMU but really not sure how to reach out regarding applying student loan 24-25 for MSc Physiotherapy.

Before applying I asked student finance how to apply, I was told to apply through undergraduate application and it is open now. During the online application, it requires me to enter the uni and the course code which I believe is the UCAS code so that it can link to their data base and process the application. However I could not find the course from the data base which you can see in the attached screenshot.

If I tried other Uni MSc Physiotherapy it did pick up! For example, if I put B162 it will pick up LSBU MSc Physiotherapy

I am currently working full time. Whether studying at MMU or not really depends on results of student loan application and I need time to plan relocating.

Trying my luck here, thank you..
Original post by plee08
I got an offer from MMU but really not sure how to reach out regarding applying student loan 24-25 for MSc Physiotherapy.

Before applying I asked student finance how to apply, I was told to apply through undergraduate application and it is open now. During the online application, it requires me to enter the uni and the course code which I believe is the UCAS code so that it can link to their data base and process the application. However I could not find the course from the data base which you can see in the attached screenshot.

If I tried other Uni MSc Physiotherapy it did pick up! For example, if I put B162 it will pick up LSBU MSc Physiotherapy

I am currently working full time. Whether studying at MMU or not really depends on results of student loan application and I need time to plan relocating.

You need to contact MMU and say that the course is not being recognised in the SFE database for undergraduate applications. It might be that the uni needs to update the database from their end. Is it a new course this year?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw

You need to contact MMU and say that the course is not being recognised in the SFE database for undergraduate applications. It might be that the uni needs to update the database from their end. Is it a new course this year?

No it’s not new and I dont know which email to contact
Original post by plee08
No it’s not new and I dont know which email to contact

Either phone (this would be quicker) or use the form for 'Course Enquiries':

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/contact#ai-2402-0-label

It does say on the course page that it is classed an undergraduate course so it should be coming up for SFE.
Original post by plee08
Hi @plee08! The MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) UCAS code is MSC1. If you continue to have issues with the course not showing on your SFE undergraduate application, you can email [email protected] who will help. - Chloe
Reply 5
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Original post by plee08
Hi @plee08! The MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) UCAS code is MSC1. If you continue to have issues with the course not showing on your SFE undergraduate application, you can email [email protected] who will help. - Chloe

Thank you! I think the SFE picked it up now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending