Has anyone applied?

I sent in my application last night !
Reply 21
Original post by jasmine_osman
I sent in my application last night !

Nice! Are you still doing your degree?
Reply 22
Hey!

Applied yesterday for MSc IPE (first choice) and Global Politics (second choice). Anyone else applying for the same? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by SPRR
Msc Social Policy and Development (NGOs) - This will be my second choice. :smile:

What's your first choice?
Reply 24
Anyone going the LSE Open Day? :biggrin:
Reply 25
Hey best of luck to all the applicants.

Pls help me as regards to references..

I have registered the referee names and i get a screen showing embark has sent a mail to so n so.

But, the referee says he has not received it.

I have not yet submitted the application form and made payment but i believe the system allows you to register referees for online submission.(last years's thread said so)

The referee has checked the spam also.

What could b the matter?

Pls advise as I am tensed
Reply 26
Original post by Kokes
What's your first choice?

Public Policy and Administration
Reply 27
Original post by ra710
Hey best of luck to all the applicants.

Pls help me as regards to references..

I have registered the referee names and i get a screen showing embark has sent a mail to so n so.

But, the referee says he has not received it.

I have not yet submitted the application form and made payment but i believe the system allows you to register referees for online submission.(last years's thread said so)

The referee has checked the spam also.

What could b the matter?

Pls advise as I am tensed

Try to resend the email from the embark website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by mallika23
Hey!

Applied yesterday for MSc IPE (first choice) and Global Politics (second choice). Anyone else applying for the same? :smile:

Yep! IPE (first choice) and probably Global Politics as a second choice. I'm planning to apply in about two weeks.

Well done for applying early, and good luck!
Reply 29
Original post by MixD
Yep! IPE (first choice) and probably Global Politics as a second choice. I'm planning to apply in about two weeks.

Well done for applying early, and good luck!

Thanks a lot! And good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 30
With regards to MSc Human Rights & MSc Development Studies entry requirements - the site says 'a good first degree in...' Does this mean first class honours, or a good Bachelors (primary degree) i.e. 2:1?

Some courses say 2:1, others 'first class degree,' and those above 'a good first degree in.'

Thanks!
Hey :biggrin:

Even I have applied to LSE. Already submitted the application.
First choice: MSc. Economics
Second choice: MSc. Economics and Management.

Anyone applying or already applied for the same?
Reply 32
Original post by HStev
With regards to MSc Human Rights & MSc Development Studies entry requirements - the site says 'a good first degree in...' Does this mean first class honours, or a good Bachelors (primary degree) i.e. 2:1?

Some courses say 2:1, others 'first class degree,' and those above 'a good first degree in.'

Thanks!

It's a bit hard to gauge based just off of the truncated sentence quoted up there, but I would imagine that it means a good Bachelors. Because it wouldn't make sense to say 'a good first class honours degree'?

Actually, just looked up the prospectus entry - 'Minimum entry requirement: Good first degree in law or any social science subject, or a degree in another discipline with demonstrable special interest in human rights or relevant experience as a practitioner (see entry requirements)' -If you click through the entry requirements link, then scroll down to 'Master's degree' it says 'A first or upper second class honours (2:1) degree from a UK university or a non-UK equivalent in a subject appropriate to the programme to be followed.'

So they can't exactly fault you for following something that's stated on the website. You could always try contacting the department though, if you're really worried? Good luck!
Hey i'm from Indonesia and i'm thinking to get into media communication development, even though my GPA is below standard (Should be 3,70) while i'm only 3,38 i hope. Well so far i'm already working in advertising in Ogilvy & Mather, with the passion and experience i have i hope i can get through. Any suggestion?
Reply 34
Hey!

I'm applying for IPE with European Political Economy as my 2nd choice.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by pranavs
Hey!

I'm applying for IPE with European Political Economy as my 2nd choice.

Hey!
I've applied for the IPE as my first choice as well. Have you sent in your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by mallika23
Hey!
I've applied for the IPE as my first choice as well. Have you sent in your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just last week haha. I know it has only been one week but I'm already getting pretty anxious about my application status. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the next month or so.
Reply 37
The next month will go by in a flash!
Reply 38
Haha. I totally get how you feel. It's been 2 weeks since the 4th email for me and I'm going crazy. Also, LSE takes a really long time to reply, in most cases. They say they come out with the first set of responses in Jan! I guess we have a long wait ahead of us.
Reply 39
any llm applicants to lse?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending