The Student Room Group

Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CJKay
Well that's a new one for sure.

it's always good to have mutual interests and I'm always extremely impressed and attracted to people that I can have a good open source operating system based conversation with,
Reply 61
Voice. I like a man with an assertive and strong voice :daydreaming:
Reply 62
Original post by spiral87
:colone:

Pssst, I'm also in Essex, I'll meet you with a bag over my head :biggrin:

Haha, I'm sure you don't need the bag, but at least it'll make you easy to recognise :tongue:
Reply 63
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
it's always good to have mutual interests and I'm always extremely impressed and attracted to people that I can have a good open source operating system based conversation with,

:ahee:

But seriously, I'm sure your uni's computing department is full of dreamy hunks. :colone:

Original post by tes1996
Antlers

:colonhash:
Reply 64

Used to have a RedHat, Slackware, and Debian servers. And also use Ubuntu lol
A girl who can wriggle her way out of the back doors of Wordpress :sexface:
errm It's not strictly 'weird' but the only guys I tend to go for are those with:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
:ahee:
But seriously, I'm sure your uni's computing department is full of dreamy hunks. :colone:

The guy I'm seeing has a Linux Mint partition :wink:

Original post by aranexus
Used to have a RedHat, Slackware, and Debian servers. And also use Ubuntu lol

Ah Redhat :moon: Ubuntu's my main but I've used Mint, debian and dabbled with GRML
Reply 68
The guy I'm seeing has a Linux Mint partition :wink:

Ah Redhat :moon: Ubuntu's my main but I've used Mint, debian and dabbled with GRML

Ubuntu > Mint IMO.
In fact, I'm so manly I built my own Linux... from scratch. :colonhash:

But no really, if you're as interested in Linux distros as you seem you might actually like that link.
Original post by CJKay
Ubuntu > Mint IMO.
In fact, I'm so manly I built my own Linux... from scratch. :colonhash:

But no really, if you're as interested in Linux distros as you seem you might actually like that link.

I've heard of LFS actually, a little unwilling to do anything major with my laptop at the moment because it has serious hardware issues, but when I get me a sweet desktop, the fun can begin :colone:
I have a wierd thing that I find it hot when a girl sneezes, it looks cute on some girls.
Reply 71
I've heard of LFS actually, a little unwilling to do anything major with my laptop at the moment because it has serious hardware issues, but when I get me a sweet desktop, the fun can begin :colone:

It can always be done in a virtual machine. :dontknow: The guys in the IRC support channel are up virtually 24/7 too. [[#lfs-support @ irc.freenode.net]]
I like weirdness.
Reply 73
A knowledge of the linux operating system, tattoos, ginger hair.

haha this made me laugh, "so whats your favourite flavour??" "probably like chocolate or something," "oh sorry i meant flavour of linux, this just isnt going to work"
Reply 74
Shoulders and abs in a guy!
Reply 75
Hair... Don't know why, I'm a sucker for a girl with good hair, above almost every other aesthetic feature :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by apennye
Shoulders and abs in a guy!

That's not weird? I'm sure most girls like guys with abs...
Wonky, un-perfect teeth
Tired eyes
Just-got-out-of-bed hair
Smirking. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY
Tears

Quick Reply

Latest