The Student Room Group

Bunac work Canada 2014

Hey, I have recently been looking at the work Canada program which Bunac provide. I am very eager to this this for next year!

Just thought I'd start a thread and see if I can find any other people who may also be doing work Canada next year or people who may be considering it...
Reply 1
Hi benz2707 I'm also interested in the programme that Bunac are offering just need to look into it a bit more... looks promising though! :smile:
Reply 2
Hey just to let you know Bunac have info sessions where they give presentations regarding the working holidays, I've added the link below; http://www.bunac.org/uk/bunac/events

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Thank you have you booked anything yet,Or just considering going to canada?
Reply 4
Hey, I haven't booked anything yet but I have reserved a seat for the info talk next week in London, I'm hoping to go September next year but I need to find out details including costs and other information

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Really I was looking to go away March so I need to know just about what it all involves and costs, if you could would you be able to let me know how the presentation goes please as the talk isn't in liverpool/Manchester till February 2014 inless I was to travel to see it for myself..
Reply 6
Oh right, yeah sure once I've been next week to the talk, I'll post an update to this thread to let you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I would appreciate that thank you :-)
Is it just me misremembering, or did Brits used to be eligible for a 24 month work Visa, not just a 12 month?

Quick Reply

Latest