which uni should i pick? Watch

elzaalex
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i wanted to do pharmacy this year, i have to pick two unis from the list of three. 1. braford. 2. de montford 3. reading. my predicted grades were only ABB. please help me pick? im so confused? would the accommodation be high in reading?
Crumpet1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have you visited any of them?
elzaalex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
ya i equally liked them all..i need to pick two from the three..n i cant decide
AKell17
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe look at things like the accommodation they offer, or a bit more in-depth on the course (more optional modules maybe?), or how good the careers service is?
Quin87
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My friend did pharmacy at reading. The accommodation she was in was so posh, but expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brelsford
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it'd be wise to weigh up the pros and cons of each school, including things like accommodation, as others have mentioned. So look at things like which has the best % of graduates being employed post-graduation, how each school fares in the latest league tables, which city/town you'd prefer to live in (looking at social/cultural aspects, cost of living, nearby attractions etc.), the costs of student accommodation (halls, housing etc.), the course itself at each school etc. Whether or not you'll be getting financial help from your parents, and whether you'd qualify for a bursary from the different schools or not (and if so, how much) is also worth considering.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (535)
26.35%
The paper was reasonable (884)
43.55%
Not feeling great about that exam (397)
19.56%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise