The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My friend wrote something about turtle sex down the side of his General Studies paper :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lucy96
My friend wrote something about turtle sex down the side of his General Studies paper :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, my school doesn't do General Studies lessons/exams :rofl:
Reply 3
Written. It's written.
Original post by SoftPunch
Oh, my school doesn't do General Studies lessons/exams :rofl:

Most pointless thing ever considering so many universities don't accept it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Lucy96
Most pointless thing ever considering so many universities don't accept it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly - the students in my school literally protested for teachers/Headmaster to cancel the General Studies lessons. :dance:
Reply 7
I think in my Nietzsche exam I gave a possible example of religious neurosis as 'kiddy fiddling'. Still got an A so it probably wasn't a bad phrasing.
Original post by SoftPunch
Myself I never wrote anything funny/inappropriate coz ya know - I am so decent. :cool:
But I was wondering - what did you get up to? In my school, someone apparently threatened [in the exam paper!] the maths teachers to give them good marks for the test or they would kill them. Others drew penises (once again in the maths papers).

I gave up and drew an anime and had a speechbuble saying "points for my awesome hair, yeah?"

I got a U, but my teacher did say "you're a talented artist, I'll give you that. This however, is maths. Shame."
Reply 9
In my Physics exam this year I didn't know how to work out a question and I wrote, "WHAT IS THIS CAPE????" (the name of my exam board is CAPE) Lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In a physics exam one of my friends drew a picture of themselves apologising to the examiner and saying that they couldn't remember the answer but did know it.
Reply 11
in my S1 exam the answer constantly didn't come out right and I just wrote in bold WHY DOES THIS NOT WORK?

not that funny but I'm not one known to deface my exam papers, somebody wrote a paragraph to edexcel on their S1 paper and they were disqualified
Reply 12
Original post by Whitemouse
In a physics exam one of my friends drew a picture of themselves apologising to the examiner and saying that they couldn't remember the answer but did know it.

I am sure they did :colone: :yes:
In my GCSE Graphic Products exam, the question said draw an exploded drawing/view of this boat/ship, so the lad next to me, you can guess, drew the boat exploding. Coloured to perfection and everything.
Reply 14
Original post by Robbie242
in my S1 exam the answer constantly didn't come out right and I just wrote in bold WHY DOES THIS NOT WORK?

not that funny but I'm not one known to deface my exam papers, somebody wrote a paragraph to edexcel on their S1 paper and they were disqualified

I didn't know they could do that :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I gave up and drew an anime and had a speechbuble saying "points for my awesome hair, yeah?"

I got a U, but my teacher did say "you're a talented artist, I'll give you that. This however, is maths. Shame."

lolusoedgyicantdoexams
Original post by tehforum
lolusoedgyicantdoexams

Lolusoedgymakingupunoriginalsarcasticcomments #whatacoolguy
Never written something intentionally funny, although i've made some silly errors when not concentrating properly, such as writing 4*2=6 or something to that effect.

In a year 9 R.S. Exam, somebody wrote that Buddha's life goal was to discover "the art of pretzel making", and somebody in a higher year, in and R.S mock, changed the word God to Superman, and based their answers off of their edited version of the question.
Reply 18
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Lolusoedgymakingupunoriginalsarcasticcomments #whatacoolguy

Calm down

Looks like you got butt hurt, can't handle the truth?
Reply 19
Orgasim instead of Organism in Standard Grade Biology...

Latest