The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ziggy Stardust
Liverpool 1
Man United 3
------------

United to score first, though Ronaldo. Liverpool to equilise shortly before the break, possibly through Kuyt, only for United to go ahead once again on the 65 minute mark with a trademark Paul Scholes screamer from 25 yards. 88 minutes and United kill the game off with a unorthodox Gary Neville header from a corner and his celebrations land him in hot water with the FA..

COME ON UNITED!

Lol the perfect day. Neville will do anything he can to score today :biggrin:
hmmmm i'll go for an exciting draw maybe 2 -2
i also dreamt that Chelsea would draw...so lets see
Reply 8322
Liverpool 1 - 2 Man Utd
Well judging by the current stats at 60 minutes in, where we've had like 5 times as many shots and 8 times as many corners as you, I doubt it will end with Man U on top.
Reply 8324
Anything can happen in football :p:
Reply 8325
WTF just happened to Scholes?! I missed it!
Reply 8326
Get In!!!!!! Yes!
Reply 8327
John O Shea!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: g Omg Omg !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
OOOOOOSSSSHHHHHEEEEAAAAAA....

unbelievable....
SUPER JOHN O'SHEA!
Reply 8330
A vital win :biggrin: xxx.
~ o
WTF just happened to Scholes?! I missed it!

he threw a punch at Alonso...
Reply 8332
CheGriffin
he threw a punch at Alonso...

Aah :biggrin: He probably deserved it
~ o
Aah :biggrin: He probably deserved it

Pity he didnt connect :biggrin:
Reply 8334
yeeeeeeeeeesa! SO ****ING HAPPY!! how big is that goal?!?! Especially as we will have to play a few games without shcoles. And it serves them right for taking out rooney- o'shea comes on and scores! How do you like that dippers?
Reply 8335
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

get. in

Hope Rooney is ok, just looked like a cut to me.
Flash6289
Well judging by the current stats at 60 minutes in, where we've had like 5 times as many shots and 8 times as many corners as you, I doubt it will end with Man U on top.

Unlucky, Linekear...
John O'Shea: Best finisher in Europe, I remember a sweet chip with his left foot against L'Arse and a Figo nutmeg to add to the CV.

JOS!!!!!!!!!
Another cheeky, undeserved victory for United.
Def undeserved :frown:
The thing that hurts most was when Rooney got taken off i was thinking; phew least we wont have a Rooney moment where he rips open the defense...
But noooo ofcourse O'Shea would score :frown:

Latest