The Student Room Group

One wish

If somehow you were granted one wish in this world what would it be?

Don't ask for mine, you will be surprised with what i say 😈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Beauty.
world peace.... peace guys.... yeah right, as if it's going to happen :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by chocolatesauce
world peace.... peace guys.... yeah right, as if it's going to happen :tongue:

if you look at the world though islam is the main obstacle in the way of world peace. i know it might sound bad saying that but it's the reality of the world.
Original post by thetruth70
if you look at the world though islam is the main obstacle in the way of world peace. i know it might sound bad saying that but it's the reality of the world.

please go away, I think you are an obstacle of world peace...
Reply 5

Reality of the world today is the middle east and not Islam as a whole. What about the North Koreans wanting to bomb anything that goes against them, what about the parasitic Americans wanting to claim every resource for themselves

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

ok but its just fact but i understand people will get butthurt by the truth so ill just leave this thread.
ok but its just fact but i understand people will get butthurt by the truth so ill just leave this thread.

it's not a fact but a mere statement
Reply 8

Hahahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by TimmyTurner93
Reality of the world today is the middle east and not Islam as a whole. What about the North Koreans wanting to bomb anything that goes against them, what about the parasitic Americans wanting to claim every resource for themselves

Posted from TSR Mobile

actually, the americans being in charge of the oil would be excellent and i would support an invasion of the UAE and saudi but that's a different matter. anyway ill leave because this thread is about wishes. x
Right to ask for infinite more wishes which will all come true... :tongue:
I wish for more green gems.
Reply 12
Infinite wishes pls - it had to be said. :biggrin:
Reply 13
Also infinite wishes :tongue:
Reply 14
wish for my very own T.A.R.D.I.S
Reply 15
Wish for millions so I could buy a island to be away from these annoying people that really grind my gears xD
to be able to pay debts off

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd wish for infinite number of wishes or to live where Anne lived in Anne of Green Gables.
For my 3 month old cousin not to have died last night (RIP)

Still in shock :frown:
Original post by niceguy95
For my 3 month old cousin not to have died last night (RIP)

Still in shock :frown:

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest