The Student Room Group

Business Studies creating organisational structures! [HOMEWORK HELP!]?

Hi there, I'm new to The student room, and I need help with my coursework, I was told to create an organisational structure for 2 businesses, I chose Zara the retail company and Sue Ryder the charity that's based in the UK.

My teacher said I would need to "read stuff online and create an organisational structure" it doesn't need to be accurate. I have looked everywhere online and I cannot find the organisational structure for Zara or Sue Ryder, this is because this information is confidential and it wouldn't be on the internet, that's is why I will need to make it up (that's what my teacher said).

Its currently half term/holidays and I need to give this in by next week, I have checked sites like wikipedia etc. and I do not know what to do? Or how to create a organisational chart or where to even start basically!

Any help will be appreciated, If you can help me with the different sectors in an organisational structure, or where I could find information about making an organisational structure would be helpful!

Thank you very much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending