The Student Room Group

stop / hide unwanted erections

I've recently started going for a sports massage after footy each week as I was struggling with aching muscles the next days. the massage is brilliant and really helps but i find it embarassing as i keep getting erections during the massage. wearing football shorts this is so obvious and there is no way of hiding it. any ways i can stop this happening?
Reply 1
It's natural and the masseuse is probably used to it so there's no need to worry.
But I guess you could imagine something that turns you off?
Think of Victoria Beckham and the problem will go away.
LOL.

thats awkward... why don't you ask the masseuse if she's used to getting male clients who get erections? that will make you feel better

but thats really awkward so...

lol
Look at the photos on this thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2551024&highlight=dat+ass

Think of them if you feel an erection coming on.
Reply 5
Haha, I am sure whoever is giving you the massage will take that as a compliment :smug:
Reply 6
Also happens to me sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
think of pandas
When it pops up to say hello ask her to massage it and it will go down.
Think of flowers.. I think this happens to most guys, in the most annoying situations as well...
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Look at the photos on this thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2551024&highlight=dat+ass

Think of them if you feel an erection coming on.

Seen them yet OP?
Reply 11
Original post by de_monies
Think of flowers.. I think this happens to most guys, in the most annoying situations as well...

flowers? in most situations you can hide it a bit by tucking into wastebans of trousers but not when just wearing football shorts / boxers!
give her the dick
Reply 13
Original post by mrmicrosoft
think of pandas

Original post by ninuzu

Way to go giving false advices to OP. It will just increase the scale of the problem.
Reply 14
Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.
This is a troll, the same question was asked a few months ago in almost the same words most probably by the same person.

The conversation will always veer towards tried that, done that, but nothing works.

EDIT: I remember now. In the previous post/description the person was in a rowing team and the rowing action caused him to get an erection which was embarrassing as he got out of the canoe. :unimpressed:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
think of pandas

No that's when you need erections.
Original post by ninuzu
No that's when you need erections.

lolwut? why?
Reply 18
lolwut? why?

Here's why: