The Student Room Group

should i be worried about how small my genitalia is for my age?

my 'genitalia' is 5.5cm flaccid (around 2.16 inches) and 9.5cm erect (around 3.7 inches) and i dont think its growing anymore
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by throwawayfordq
my 'genitalia' is 5.5cm flaccid (around 2.16 inches) and 9.5cm erect (around 3.7 inches) and i dont think its growing anymore

It depends on your age, but you should never feel selfconciouse about the size of your "genitalia" as everyones come in all shape, sizes, colours, cut/uncut etc. Everyones in uniuq and if youre worried its small, dont be, youre not alone and youre no less different to everyone else.
Original post by Anonymous4769
It depends on your age, but you should never feel selfconciouse about the size of your "genitalia" as everyones come in all shape, sizes, colours, cut/uncut etc. Everyones in uniuq and if youre worried its small, dont be, youre not alone and youre no less different to everyone else.

I'm 15
Original post by throwawayfordq
I'm 15

You've still got plenty of growing times, don't stress
This may be useful for you- good news is that most men don't stop growing until they are about 21- so there is nothing to worry about :smile: https://www.brook.org.uk/your-life/love-your-penis/

Quick Reply

Latest